IGNORED

Blackburn away

Vincent Vega

PNE took 6500 last week and there was nothing on it really fir them other than local pride and the desire to see the chicken farmers go down

Will be interesting to see how many we take, especially of this forum's keyboard warrior who don't go to many games and who, at the same time, seem happy to comainabiut our beloved club's owners. For those unlikely travellers, see you behind the goal at Ewood

Last season was easy despite CS's red card

H Red 

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

PNE took 6500 last week and there was nothing on it really fir them other than local pride and the desire to see the chicken farmers go down

Will be interesting to see how many we take, especially of this forum's keyboard warrior who don't go to many games and who, at the same time, seem happy to comainabiut our beloved club's owners. For those unlikely travellers, see you behind the goal at Ewood

H Red 

I've never comainabiuted in my life. Go to a fair few games tho!

13 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

H Red 

Was a good game last season, forgot about the red card tbh. Hopefully get around a thousand .

1000 is what I expect considering its BH Monday and all that. 

Simply pathetic when our Chairman has provided a stadium for 27k in the hope Bristolians might rally round his efforts to get City back to where we were in '70s

Fyi we took over 17000 on a Thursday night to support our club in Coventry which just shows how 'support' has changed in 40 years from being 'real' to being ' Forum virtual' / Forum vile

We could all have a great day out at Ewood and help repay in a small way the dedication, passion and effort of our Board have already shown with a few hours support of BCFC

COYRs

See you in Blackburn on Easter Monday

5 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Simply pathetic when our Chairman has provided a stadium for 27k in the hope Bristolians might rally round his efforts to get City back to where we were in '70s

Fyi we took over 17000 on a Thursday night to support our club in Coventry which just shows how 'support' has changed in 40 years from being 'real' to being ' Forum virtual' / Forum vile

We could all have a great day out at Ewood and help repay in a small way the dedication, passion and effort of our Board have already shown with a few hours support of BCFC

COYRs

Put the whisky down Steve.

27 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

COYRs

I've been to Blackburn in the 90s when I doubt there were more than 350-400 city fans there. I've been to away games where there were less than 100 city fans. I've been to home league games in the 80s (less than 10 years after Coventry) where we struggled to get 4k.

I'm sure if it was the last game of the season when a win would guarantee our safety we would sell out.

Anyway, fair play to you & everyone else for putting the miles in.

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

COYRs

Cut the sells pitch-how about free coach travel as to say 'thanks??.....crucial game,and would only be change from down the back of Steve's sofa.

26 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Not that expensive for us. We book flights very, very early. Same for trains and low budget hotels. Less than 100 pounds a day all included (flights, hotel, footballl orher games included (Bury v Rochdale, Newcastle v Leeds, Sunderland v West Ham (all for groundhopping)

I've got a mate who is a mad keen Rochdale fan. He will definitely be at Bury for what is a tasty local derby. I'll tell him to look out for the Swedes.

On 23/03/2017 at 18:38, Hampshire Red said:

H Red 

I'm going. Do I win a fiver?

Archived