IGNORED

Blackburn away

Vincent Vega

On 23/03/2017 at 18:38, Hampshire Red said:

PNE took 6500 last week and there was nothing on it really fir them other than local pride and the desire to see the chicken farmers go down

Will be interesting to see how many we take, especially of this forum's keyboard warrior who don't go to many games and who, at the same time, seem happy to comainabiut our beloved club's owners. For those unlikely travellers, see you behind the goal at Ewood

Last season was easy despite CS's red card

H Red 

Preston to Blackburn is 10 miles , big deal could have walked there , also took 4K to Wigan but then that is 21 miles away so well done !

On 09/04/2017 at 16:44, Between heaven and hell said:

I'm not risking the motorways on a bank holiday.

Beat QPR on Friday and Blackburn will lose to Florest and 7 point gap will be enough hopefully.

If that happens it means if we beat Blackburn we stay up, there's an incentive to win, in those circumstances can't see us capitulating like at Preston

22 hours ago, Cov 77 said:

Preston to Blackburn is 10 miles , big deal could have walked there , also took 4K to Wigan but then that is 21 miles away so well done !

They must take about - 312 to Brighton at that rate of fall off

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 17:38, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well they can mock us all they want. Two consecutive relegation battles and averaging 12/1300 so im pretty chuffed with that.

Makes me laugh when people criticise our away support. Especially the Rovers. Every football club nowadays are in the same boat, when things are going poorly....football suddenly becomes an expensive hobby....it's not like it used to be. 

All I heard last week was how Rovers took 900 to Bolton and we only took 300+ to Preston. How people can even compare the two is beyond me!

Our home attendances have been superb this year...and considering our league position and the shambles this season has been....we are still averaging 1200-1300 away fans? 

If this club starts delivering on some of the promises they have been promising the past 12 years....you will see fans start finding the money for away games. I'll be totally honest....I'm one. I just can't and won't justify a £80-£100 day out to watch the garbage that is being served up week in week out 

16 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Makes me laugh when people criticise our away support. Especially the Rovers. Every football club nowadays are in the same boat, when things are going poorly....football suddenly becomes an expensive hobby....it's not like it used to be. 

All I heard last week was how Rovers took 900 to Bolton and we only took 300+ to Preston. How people can even compare the two is beyond me!

Our home attendances have been superb this year...and considering our league position and the shambles this season has been....we are still averaging 1200-1300 away fans? 

If this club starts delivering on some of the promises they have been promising the past 12 years....you will see fans start finding the money for away games. I'll be totally honest....I'm one. I just can't and won't justify a £80-£100 day out to watch the garbage that is being served up week in week out 

Six relegation struggles in 7 consecutive seasons takes it's toll. People have lost faith, in travelling away at least. Meanwhile, Rovers are enjoying their third consecutive year of success/winning/ and performing at a level and beyond expectations, and heading for a finish they have not managed for 17 years. Imagine us heading for our highest finish in the last 17 years? It's not a like-for-like comparison, us and them, this season.

We'll see what their numbers are like when they are again losing more than winning and not visiting grounds - big grounds, for them; big/ new grounds - they have not visited for 50 plus years (Cov), Sheff Utd (27 yrs), Bolton (27 yrs). 

11 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Six relegation struggles in 7 consecutive seasons takes it's toll. People have lost faith, in travelling away at least. Meanwhile, Rovers are enjoying their third consecutive year of success/winning/ and performing at a level and beyond expectations, and heading for a finish they have not managed for 17 years. Imagine us heading for our highest finish in the last 17 years? It's not a like-for-like comparison, us and them, this season.

We'll see what their numbers are like when they are again losing more than winning and not visiting grounds - big grounds, for them; big/ new grounds - they have not visited for 50 plus years (Cov), Sheff Utd (27 yrs), Bolton (27 yrs). 

Don't forget it's all exciting at the moment, they've only been a football League club for 2 years :shifty:

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

No mention of a price increase on the day. Hoping we'll get a good POTD number and get well over 1,000 up there. Looking forward to it, despite our terrible away record.

I''m going ! It would have been the first season since supporting City (1965) that I hadn't been away....so got to, really .

43 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Anyone feeling the nerves already? COYR

Definitely feeling the nerves and have been since after Friday's game when I found out Blackburn beat Forest. It's vitally important we don't lose today. What worries me is that our away form is so poor.

Archived