IGNORED

Stunned....absolutely stunned

tinman85

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

Valid point - but what if spending that money on Moore and the money paid for Engvall meant we didn't sign someone else who could have made an impact on our side this season?

well looking at the players we brought in and the money we spent do you really think getting these two lads in stop us signing others?

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

How will HM get from where he is now to being worth £30m if he sits on the bench every week I would like to know. He isn't even young enough to qualify fot YPOTS so at his age should be in the team imo.

I think we are all in agreement that Hordur is a quality player, but Wright and Flint are in good form at centre back. There has been much criticism of LJ changing the team every week, I am pleased that the team sheet is more settled.

14 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Hordur is not strong enough for CH in a back four in the Championship (currently) but suits the LCH in a back 3 very well.

Totally agree, reckon LJ long term will play  3 at the back     BW  AF  HM  allowing JB  in front of HM  to get as we all know JB into left wing back  to get the centers over !

So the full story came out in the press conferences.

Lee Johnson got Hegeler to train at CB positions this week to prepare for if either Wright or Magnusson picked up any form of knock while on international duty.

It's almost as if he was doing due diligence and making sure Hegeler could slot in there if needed. 

I'm sure we can find something else to throw toys out of the pram over though.

Archived