IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

Yes folks , after weeks of boredom matchday is finally here , Havanatopia is has been up all night thinking what to write so I've popped him to the pist .

I'm hoping we can pick up where we left off and give a good account of ourselves. Brentford are No mugs but have little to play for .

I predict a Flint goal in the fifth and a B's equalizer in the 85th.

Well done to the Red Army , your support will drag us through .

Hopefully there is no, "we were not awake/ready/up for it/not want it/rusty/lucky" excuses from our LJ at 5pm.

Believe it or not I hope we win today but I expect the worse to avoid dis-appointment.

41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Yes folks , after weeks of boredom matchday is finally here , Havanatopia is has been up all night thinking what to write so I've popped him to the pist .

I'm hoping we can pick up where we left off and give a good account of ourselves. Brentford are No mugs but have little to play for .

Marvellous Major... I can have a truly free Saturday which means as a non starter I can predict a result and I predict a 2-1 victory for the Bees with that Spanish winger whatsisface Lee says he wanted popping up to assist in the first.

Now gleefully back to EDSA traffic jam as I head off to buy a new toaster.. Finally decided I have had enough of burnt grilled toast. Any brands I should avoid?

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Marvellous Major... I can have a truly free Saturday which means as a non starter I can predict a result and I predict a 2-1 victory for the Bees with that Spanish winger whatsisface Lee says he wanted popping up to assist in the first.

Now gleefully back to EDSA traffic jam as I head off to buy a new toaster.. Finally decided I have had enough of burnt grilled toast. Any brands I should avoid?

So Havanatopia you are in a jam for a toaster, a great combo. Let's hope we make toast of Brentford today. I'll be on a plane from 230 pm for four hours, so will have to wait to find out the outcome. As for your new toaster, check this one out.

IMG_9847.JPG

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

1-1 all. All goals in the 2nd half. Brentford to score first and Taylor with a 90th minute header. 

Hate people like you.

I was planning on watching it this afternoon, but you had to post a spoiler.

Bet you were the same when you found out who shot Phil Mitchell and ruined the omnibus for people.

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hate people like you.

I was planning on watching it this afternoon, but you had to post a spoiler.

Bet you were the same when you found out who shot Phil Mitchell and ruined the omnibus for people.

Nope. Had no idea it was Lisa.

But who pushed Ken Barlow down the stairs? Everyone reckons it was Adam but it must be that little mare in training, Amy. Like mother like daughter.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Condensed Version

I'm stealing Havana's thunder :disapointed2se:

9 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

3 hours of traffic struggle and the rather handsome toaster has been procured. Happy as Larry. Home to test it with the new Clear Marmite. Anybody tried it?

14910388751761641389791.thumb.jpg.ea6c683d03c534f1c65b4e0eb996f3f4.jpg

Clear Marmite? What on earth? Don't the Marmite manufacturers export to The Philippines?

3 minutes ago, Jacki said:

If we play square pegs in square holes, press them high up the pitch and get our quality players on the ball in dangerous areas we can win this game. 

God I've missed it these last couple of weeks.... COYR 

I suppose it's better than septic ones

38 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

3 hours of traffic struggle and the rather handsome toaster has been procured. Happy as Larry. Home to test it with the new Clear Marmite. Anybody tried it?

14910388751761641389791.thumb.jpg.ea6c683d03c534f1c65b4e0eb996f3f4.jpg

Have only ever tried the clear Marmite on April 1st....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/04/01/april-fools-day-2015-best-pranks-marmite-richard-branson_n_6981106.html

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Anything made in the PRC!  Good luck with that!!!!!!!!

Archived