IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

46 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

3 hours of traffic struggle and the rather handsome toaster has been procured. Happy as Larry. Home to test it with the new Clear Marmite. Anybody tried it?

14910388751761641389791.thumb.jpg.ea6c683d03c534f1c65b4e0eb996f3f4.jpg

Not tried it Havana but can well imagine that most will find it a bit....... well, marmite!

49 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

3 hours of traffic struggle and the rather handsome toaster has been procured. Happy as Larry. Home to test it with the new Clear Marmite. Anybody tried it?

Could be wrong, but I think this brand is made in Japan, if so, could be very good!

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

7-0 City win today.  Flint to score all 7.

Come on you redssssssssssssss

And I want a toaster that looks like a loaf of bread.  It is now my only purpose to live...

That bottle of Vodka for breakfast was not such a good idea then Kev!

Mind you if Flint does get 7 today I might give it a try on matchdays.

Wish I was going to the game today - Brentford is one of my favourite away trips. I hope we are better after this international break than we were after the last one. There's still a lot to do, but I'm feeling more positive than I was a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll still feel that way at 5pm.

Looking forward to a RB commentary today, after two weeks of nothing much to do on a Saturday evening (game finishes just before 19.00 here)  Hopefully there won't be the after International break syndrome again, because if we go on to another run of defeats,  then it's all over and L1 beckons.  I predict a draw 0 - 0 or 1 - 1.

8 minutes ago, downendcity said:

That bottle of Vodka for breakfast was not such a good idea then Kev!

Mind you if Flint does get 7 today I might give it a try on matchdays.

The vodka was fine, it was the bottle of whisky after that caused the problems...

LJ saying the players have apparently justified his belief in them with recent results, so that's encouraging.

Less so is the revelation, also on the official site, that there's apparently been a flu bug in the City camp this week with players affected due to be assessed before the game.

Could be a few (extra) surprises selection wise.

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

LJ saying the players have apparently justified his belief in them with recent results, so that's encouraging.

Less so is the revelation, also on the official site, that there's apparently been a flu bug in the City camp this week with players affected due to be assessed before the game.

Could be a few (extra) surprises selection wise.

No change from the norm then.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Huge opportunity today with our relegation rivals all having tough away fixtures.

Blackburn at Brighton, Burton at Hudds and Forest at Preston.

We've got the 'easiest' game as Brentford's home record ain't all that.

Both teams have goals in them so whoever defends best will probably win today.

Agree with you about our relegation rivals, IF we win today we could have a nice little gap between us and the bottom three.

High scoring draw for me today; 2-2

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Looks nice old chap.  I'm waiting for my Wife to come back with the skirting board ladder I asked her to buy.

42 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Mankind knows so little. Spreading liyes and and bullshit make people not care.

Tell the truth and we can have a sensible debate.

Interesting times.

We will succeed. 

Thanks Sigmund

Worth adding, the way it has worked out, every team currently in the shake out has tough away games today.

Forest at Preston, Blackburn at Brighton, Burton at Huddersfield. Wigan also go to Newcastle. Given results this season, would not put my mortage on any result, but hope all of those go to form. 

Real opportunity for anyone down there who can get an unexpected good result today. Hope it is us obviously!

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Mankind knows so little. Spreading liyes and and bullshit make people not care.

Tell the truth and we can have a sensible debate.

Interesting times.

We will succeed. 

If you don't like lies (?) and bull-shit, you are not going to enjoy two years of Brexit negotiations ........

Everyone knows all UK industry will cease to exist; the entire population will be unemployed; the Germans will stop selling us cars; there will be war in Europe by 2020, and we will be begging to move to Scotland when Brexit happens.

So, technically, there is no bull-shit out there.

:hug:

tfj

Archived