IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, city1983 said:

We wont get anything at Preston though. We are shit.

we have a tough run in and today was a winnable game against a bang average mid table team. Needed a point at least today. Lose at Preston and there will so much pressure to beat wolves at home. 

Which we never do :(

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

I look forward to the players upcoming instagram posts of them, with others commenting "chin up bro" or a flame emoji or the likes. 

Its 100% between us, Forest and Blackburn. Sadly both have changed manager, and both appointed managers id pay twice as much as LJ to have here. 

How on earth are Burton out of it after one win? We were above them at the start of today's games and their next 2 fixtures look really tough. 

There are 7 games to go and there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way. Burton fans were probably saying we were marching to safety after we thumped Huddersfield and look how today turned out.....

40 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Where have you been all afternoon, you old bastard?

:hug:

tfj

Toasting myself in the garden. Since I can't listen to the footy on my mobile "for contractual reasons", I didn't.  If the bastards at the FL don't want me to listen to the football, I won't.  So there...

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 17:05, Numero Uno said:

I hope you are right......and that Steve Lansdown then has the minerals to do the right thing and fire Johnson out of the exit door, replacing him with a Manager that knows what he is doing.

don't hold your breath!

Archived