IGNORED

Sound of the City tonight

Vincent Vega

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Very good sensible panel with sensible explained comments :clap:

GT seems to think our best right back is at Leeds (if I heard right ? Mark ?) !!!

Luke something. Can't remember his surname. :clapping:

Its difficult to believe that we have an owner who is quite prepared to treat relegation to League One as an occupational hazard in order to continue employing Mr Tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Where is the True City passion; cant mention GT without wanting to pu*e. He is as vile as his accent and the club he played for

What the ****? 

He's a bloody nice bloke. Fair, balanced and someone I have a lot of time for. 

Any particular foreign people you find vile because of their accents. Just wondering. 

Where is the True City passion; cant mention GT without wanting to pu*e. He is as vile as his accent and the club he played for

He's the best local football journo by a country mile , never ducks the issue or the difficult questions.

Where is the True City passion; cant mention GT withthink ut wanting to pu*e. He is a s vile as his accent and the club he played for

I have met Twentyman and he is a decent football man, bit harsh to call him vile, he is ex gas but i think he is fairly unbiased.

Vile is strong and I in general terms like the bloke, but he sank a coupe of notches on Saturday

The constant bickering about what someone did or did not mean about Burton Albion was incomprehensible with so many listeners and callers hopping mad and wanting to comment on RADIO BRISTOL!

2 minutes ago, Mtimmy11 said:

This has gone from a very important thread to a bitch fight in 5mins ffs

It's not a bitch fight. It's level-headed fans pointing out the idiotic comments of a single poster. 

Mr Melodrama. 

30 minutes ago, Tiree said:

@Tiree 9/03/17 OTIB ''Of course it is fine to have opinions but on any subject, liking a goalie, admiring a coach, views on season ticket prices etc etc there are always more than just your side to the arguement. Why dont you try balancing your point and then you can expect a more interactive thread''

:10_1_108:

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

It's not a bitch fight. It's level-headed fans pointing out the idiotic comments of a single poster. 

Mr Melodrama. 

Think you've Miss understood.... wasn't he just pointing out that the thread has gone from a decent discussion into a bitch fight about GT?

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Think you've Miss understood.... wasn't he just pointing out that the thread has gone from a decent discussion into a bitch fight about GT?

In which case you misunderstood my response. 

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Thank you I could not give a toss about gt unless he who's Lansdown lining up next

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

I was on with Matt Withers, who writes the City Fans View column in the Bristol Post and Pete Denyard.

It was great fun in a cathartic kind of way.

Mark Tovey

honest assessment about the situation. Good points well made. 

Archived