IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

• Like 1
Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

They see how inept LJ is and don't want to play for him and his useless tactics.  Now 4 so what your answer, I have been saying that they won't play for him for over 4 months now and I am not wrong.

But what gives them the right for that? If I turned up to work and didn't agree with the management I'd still have to perform.

I agree that the players don't give two sh**s about playing for him but when it's so obvious to see why isn't any anger being directed towards them. 

At at the end of the day they're the ones on the pitch playing...

9 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

With more than half an hour to go we are heading for our heaviest defeat of the season, fear that some players discipline will now be tested too tonight.....let's hope they keep their heads and we don't see a red card.

They cant even see a red shirt ffs