IGNORED

The Official Preston North End v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Still in it I suppose, and last two seasons we have got a point from this position.

Clearly been second best pretty much. Just so frustrating at this level where the opponents are not having to score 'good' goals and we are constantly playing catch up. Does not matter how good or not our players are if we cannot defend as a unit we will struggle against anyone.

Edited by cityexile

More I watch that goal - we joke about 'You wouldn't see defending like that on the Downs'

Well you actually wouldnt -  :grr: 

quite incredible - looked in that passage that we genuinely want to lose

Players are a disgrace - doesn't look by the goal that they are playing for Johnson or each other

just praying they get complacent and we sneak back into it:blink: 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

Another 'gutless' first half. I know Preston are half decent but these are games we need to win! Just seems like we're happy to let time slide and rely on Blackburn losing every week?

It's simply not good enough with the resources we have. Making a mockery of the club and its supporters

HT without much to cheer about. Chasing shadows Preston without looking great look much sharper than us. We seem to be waiting for things to happen without wanting to make them happen. Lacking leadership, going through the motions.