IGNORED

Time for the players to stand up and be counted

Coombsy

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If i see another player ponsing to the ground in their ******* range rovers, stupid ******* headphones and their little ***** designer hand bags im going to ******* flip. Sh1t C*nts 

Interestingly, I was reading about Jesse Lingard today. Apparently he has a £250,000 Bentley. The man has only scored one goal all season. It's a joke!

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I think they have all made their views abundantly clear.

If we aren't on Sky they simply aren't bothering to play for that ****.

Shows what a bunch of c###s they are

Hate it when players stop playing for any manager

It not him who pays their wages

I don't disagree and they will be sorted in the end.

First though, Johnson out

Second, Lansdown needs to sort himself out, step away and accept it's going to cost 50-60m to get to the prem.

Finally let a proven manager come in and sort these that's out. So many have never been good enough.

11 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Shows what a bunch of c###s they are

Hate it when players stop playing for any manager

It not him who pays their wages

Fair play they don't like the manager but they think it's ok to short change the punters and that is unforgivable 

32 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

What a let down they have become 

I justified them when we lost matches we didn't deserve to lose (the two vs Cardiff, PNE home, and at least other 3-4 games)....but after so many losses and so many bad/average performances, their part of responsability is undeniable..

The manager has been a complete shambles, but they should have done better, at least against low-medium teams.

Been saying for months 

Allegedly Tomlin actually threatened LJ from the pitch at Huddersfield 

Allegedly GON told him he'd lost the plot / was clueless 

Allegedly just two of numerous words

Allegedly Senior Pros publicly outing the 'gaffer'

and how long ago was that ?

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

seems a lifetime ago. 

And was ignored and denied and ignored and denied and ignored by Lansdown

Has clearly never been sorted - the players are clearly rebelling and downed tools and havnt even got the professional,pride to make a fight of it

A disgrace the lot , or the vast majority

Notable exception TA who,isn't even ours ffs

About time the players had it full throttle

34 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

What a let down they have become 

It's what happens when players have no respect for a manager, a manager who won't take any responsibility for the total shambles he has created. Would you run through a brick wall for someone who constantly slags you off?

These players have played for plenty of other managers and coaches in their career's, and we know most of them are very good footballers, the common denominator is a manager and assistant totally out of their depth, plus an owner who seems to have lost the plot.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

And was ignored and denied and ignored and denied and ignored by Lansdown

Has clearly never been sorted - the players are clearly rebelling and downed tools and havnt even got the professional,pride to make a fight of it

A disgrace the lot , or the vast majority

Notable exception TA who,isn't even ours ffs

According to someone on FB, he was in tears tonight when he went over to the away fans at the end. That's not on!

We've seen this season that the players appreciate the fans, Maggers, Tomlin, and others to name a few have shown appreciation

They've clapped the fans more times than Johnson has, I think they just dont understand the tactics (if any) and can't stand the odious little spiteful clod. Know I don't - and I always undecided on what to think of LJ until this season.

Besides Tomlin and a few odd performances from others, it's been hard to criticise individual player performances. Even when we've won early in the season, we struggled or didn't seem to be gelling. 

Players have simply lost faith - something that never happened under Cotts, and I think they've simply become resigned. Wouldn't surprise me if the players got an earful of LJ's ego and have snapped, and simply stopped caring, possibly explaining the near-slating of individuals such as Magnusson.

He should've gone after Reading or Wolves. :yawn:

Whilst it is completely understandable as we have a manager that should have gone months ago and an owner, at best, placing a friendship before the club, the players have got away with absolute murder.

'Stand and be counted'? That pathetic group of 'professionals'? You've got to be having a laugh.

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

Whilst it is completely understandable as we have a manager that should have gone months ago and an owner, at best, placing a friendship before the club, the players have got away with absolute murder.

'Stand and be counted'? That pathetic group of 'professionals'? You've got to be having a laugh.

The issue is that the effects on player morale are only going to get worse with such a manager slating them remaining in charge. Think LJ got a big ego after huddersfield and the players have snapped.

Just now, Septic Peg said:

I've actually forgotten when I started saying LJ out... it was that long ago. Can't even remember which match it was after!

I was having doubts when he got his contract extension (beginning of December). But it was when I heard of fallings outs / not playing people out of spite (a la GJ) that I began to get really worried. Around Christmas time, I think

7 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

According to someone on FB, he was in tears tonight when he went over to the away fans at the end. That's not on!

This 19 year old lad has more professionalism , maturity and pride than the Clown , his two mates as YTS coaches and our squad of 'excuse for' professionals put together

4 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

It's what happens when players have no respect for a manager, a manager who won't take any responsibility for the total shambles he has created. Would you run through a brick wall for someone who constantly slags you off?

These players have played for plenty of other managers and coaches in their career's, and we know most of them are very good footballers, the common denominator is a manager and assistant totally out of their depth, plus an owner who seems to have lost the plot.

Who gives a **** about who the manager is, the players should be running through brick walls for the club and for the fans.

Once again today these players put in little to no effort.

Earlier on in the season I was quite forgiving of them as we competed in most game but now after two weeks off they are all still on their holidays. 

I can take losing if we have given it a good go but when players are just too lazy to press players, make tackles then that makes me ******* angry.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If we had a bit about us there should be a reception for them when they get back to AG to,let them know what we think

In Italy they'd be needing protection !!!

Shame BCFC by and large have little about them. Why a mass boycott didnt happen weeks ago is beyond me, our fans just cant leave it alone can they.

In most other normal circumstances I would agree.

However.

We have a young and inexperienced squad at this level, coupled with some unproven foreign imports and a couple of old pros. The exception is Tomlin who is our Rolls Royce player.

If we had a squad like Villa or Norwich, even Ipswich or Wolves, perhaps I'd agree with this thread.

Look at Huddersfield. Look at Leeds. Look at Reading (arguably). Look at Preston. Look at Barnsley. Squads not too dissimilar to ours, with managers who lead them well.

Our manager had let the players down. End of. 

Just now, reformed_red said:

Our manager had let the players down. End of. 

I'm a firm believer in win together,lose together. 

Lee has let the players down and the players have let Lee down, everybody within BCFC needs to collectively take the blame for this shambles, not just one or two people.

Archived