IGNORED

If LJ does keep us up....

Tinnions Left Boot

We stay up we will be screwed next year if he stays. 

Most the players will want out after realising LJ and his methods are useless. Be honest Tomlin, Magnusson, Brownhill, probably others will want to go and i for one can't see us replacing them with any better players as we aren't as attractive a proposition as we should be. 

He has to go for us to progress.

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

He can't do anything apart from leave the club.

Obnoxious arrogant little 5hit!

IF Lansdown continues to ignore the supporters customers, I don't really care TBH. I think I would be done. This wouldn't be the club I know and love any more. :(

Knock yourselves out with the wavy hands, superfan and good riddance posts, I really wouldn't give a monkeys.

If Lansdown keeps Johnson and we get relegated, Lansdown can go elsewhere for all I care

I actually think we can stay up, will be close, and we need not win or draw at Blackburn. They have a horrible last few games too. So, if we do survive, what next. Well it is clear lots of players will leave, some pushed, a good number trying to get as far away as possible. Our reputation, well the LJ reputation, is going to be well known now. So what does he do ? Sign another 10 players , repeat the same ? He is finished at BCFc and will never recover, he has no credibility as a coach or a leader. SL will probably throw a few more million at the situation so he can eventually say he got it right, but I rather feel we will see much more of the same on the pitch until he is gone no matter who we sign. They have ripped the heart out of the supporter base, and whilst success makes fans happy, the trust is gone. They have spoken to fans like idiots with a condescending tone that suggested they knew what they were doing and we will all be surprised when the master plan comes through. never once have they admitted they threw away the exceptional team spirit and united spirit of the promotion side and turned the squad into the classical BCFC squad of misfits. I don't care what anyone says, SC had his faults, but my word did his team fight for each other. Something all good sides have, and the one thing we should have tried to keep. Instead we threw it away, and repeated all the errors of old, with a manager who was simply unprepared for the task of building a untied spirit within the squad of new signings, simply because he has no idea about man management. He has got worse not better and has not learnt one lesson, as witnessed by his continued ramblings post match. 

If we do survive, and I have to sit through a MA or SL video saying I told you so and  trust us, I will be off to buy a very large wet fish to slap them with it . 

As others have said Johnson can take the last 18 points on offer but he is finished as far as I'm concerned and so is the Benefactor. I'll still support the club but Uncle Steve can stick his Bristol Sport project up his arse. £100 million in debt to this bloke just to get us back to where we were when he started, how lucky we are!!! I'll have some Happy Clapper telling me I should be grateful next.

I have to say, from my perspective, he has grown massively this season. Much of what people have faulted him for he has corrected in the last few games and it has coincided with us getting some very good results.

It definitely hasn't been an easy season, and very hard to stay patient, but I have to give credit to LJ. He has shown strong leadership and the ability to learn from his mistakes. We have a young squad and a young head coach, all of whom will be better for the experience of this season.

The players have shown over the last few games that they believe in him and vice versa, and LJ has also seen the benefit of keeping a settled side and rewarding players when they perform. The mystifying subs have gone and the fact that he has played the in form players, not the big names, and been versatile enough to change formation to me proves that he has the talent to achieve with us.

Next season will clearly be a big one for him, as it will our club, but I am happy going forward knowing that we have a talented young coach, who loves the club with a passion, who has shown clear and significant personal development.

COYR

On 05/04/2017 at 20:53, Numero Uno said:

As others have said Johnson can take the last 18 points on offer but he is finished as far as I'm concerned and so is the Benefactor. I'll still support the club but Uncle Steve can stick his Bristol Sport project up his arse. £100 million in debt to this bloke just to get us back to where we were when he started, how lucky we are!!! I'll have some Happy Clapper telling me I should be grateful next.

You should be grateful 

22 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I don't need a stuck up nob like you to tell me what I should be.

What you need is to have a word with yourself in the mirror. Give credit where it's due and try not to choke on your humble pie. 

A few people seriously lacking class on here tonight and making themselves looking like pathetic little bitches. 

On 4/5/2017 at 20:53, Numero Uno said:

You said you wanted a happy clapper You just got a happy clapper saying just that...

(Not that I regard Shelts as one but still, who knows - Shelts can come tell me)

Credit where credits due mate, sure we had a bad run, he also did so at Barnsley, but he kept us up last season and has risen to the occasion and did it again this season.

39 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I don't need a stuck up nob like you to tell me what I should be.

Then you shouldnt ask for what you wished for. Happy Clapper or not, with that attitude, arent you glad we stayed up?? Evidently not with what you've just displayed!! Some people on here there is just no pleasing is there!

Archived