IGNORED

If LJ does keep us up....

Tinnions Left Boot

The only way we'll stay up is if Blackburn fail to get a win. If they do that, it won't be LJ keeping us up, it'll be Venky's (continuing) to f- Blackburn over. LJ still shouldn't be here.

For next season, a manager who can give us 46 games without us worrying about relegation for half the season, would be a lovely thing. :fingerscrossed:

He can't do anything apart from leave the club.

Obnoxious arrogant little 5hit!

IF Lansdown continues to ignore the supporters customers, I don't really care TBH. I think I would be done. This wouldn't be the club I know and love any more. :(

Knock yourselves out with the wavy hands, superfan and good riddance posts, I really wouldn't give a monkeys.

8 minutes ago, Tinnions Left Boot said:

....what will he need to do next season to win the fans back? 

Survival? Mid table? Play Offs? Promotion? Champions?

What will it take to forgive and forget? 

Presuming he will be sacked if relegated - surely the relationship is damaged behond repair between him and the fans.

Can only speak for myself.

I will never be won back by that****.

he shows all the worst characteristics of his old man, and none of the good ones.

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Even if we stay up, I can't see LJ deserving any credit for that although I have no doubt he will certainly take it. The bottom line is, with the backing he has had from the board in the transfer market, it is utterly inexcusable that we are even in this position in the first place. 

That would be dreadful - seeing him take credit if we stay up!!

17 minutes ago, Tinnions Left Boot said:

Presuming he will be sacked if relegated - surely the relationship is damaged behond repair between him and the fans.

Europa league in four years time.

22 minutes ago, Tinnions Left Boot said:

I don't believe LJ will keep us up.

If we happen to stay up it will because the players don't want a relegation on their CV's.

7 minutes ago, Tinnions Left Boot said:

That would be dreadful - seeing him take credit if we stay up!!

It would be similar to an accountant taking on a wealthy client and claiming credit because the client hadn't been made bankrupt.

Claiming credit for 'keeping us up' is missing the point. It was only his lack of ability/foresight/coaching skills that put us in this position in the first place. I don't think anyone will be fooled if he does this.

I have stopped going, as he has turned an enjoyable pastime into a thoroughly miserable day out. I wrote to Jon Lansdown on this, but he didn't have the courtesy to reply. I won't be going again until LJ is removed from the club. I also don't care if you don't agree with my stance, I'll be enjoying my Saturday afternoons more now. I'm prepared to forgoe the rest of my ST to improve my weekends. It's just a shame that i ended up paying for a lot of matches that I won't attend.

I won't be renewing either, unless he goes during the summer. I suspect I won't be on my own either.

28 minutes ago, Tinnions Left Boot said:

If we/not him stay up he must be sacked at the final whistle v Birmingham

A top coach then brought in to get on and sort the club out

If that muppet stays then nothing changes 

Nothing Lee does now will save him from being disliked by the fans, short of winning the championship next season and we won't even be in it so he needs to go.

My confusion is in how SL can't see that his refusal to get rid and replace is driving the club backwards, sure he has his Bristol Sport project but the fans are already turning on that now because he refuses to act. I'm fine with us being a part of Bristol Sport, I actually like our kits since we have been (with exception of the hastag thing) but when we're keeping in a "coach" who seems clueless and keep bringing in managers who are inexperienced at this level it just shows that Sl wants to get everything for cheap. You'd think a businessman would realise it takes money to make money.

I know it's a long time ago, but remember when we were doing well? It DID happen, this season too!

I don't think anything could heal the scars that have been inflicted since then. Even Europa cup in 4 years wouldn't do it. He won't get another Tammy and he will find it difficult to get any player worth his salt to join a club in such disarray. It can get worse, but only if 'he' stays.

Lee, I think you'd best leave. Now. For the love of God, please...

Being in the building trade I heard a couple of story's about the shitbag from a couple of gas lads which i took with a pinch of salt.More recently a couple of good friends in the trade (one a city fan)told me a story about him having little man syndrome which I can now believe

Nothing he ever does will win me back. He's proven that he's a back stabbing, gutless charlatan who deems it ok to blame everyone - players, fans, recognised and experienced assistant coaches - bar himself.  His ego is beyond compare - that he makes his assistants, one of whom was a fellow teammate, call him 'GAFFER' makes me be a bit sick in my mouth. Especially as he claims to be a 'new breed of coach' whatever the hell that means. He's a complete and utter **** who, despite claiming to love our club, has shown absolute contempt for it. Sooner he goes the better. I don't care if he wins the Premier League, he will never, ever win me over. 

Just now, lenred said:

Nothing he ever does will win me back. He's proven that he's a back stabbing, gutless charlatan who deems it ok to blame everyone - players, fans, recognised and experienced assistant coaches - bar himself.  His ego is beyond compare - that he makes his assistants, one of whom was a fellow teammate, call him 'GAFFER' makes me be a bit sick in my mouth. Especially as he claims to be a 'new breed of coach' whatever the hell that means. He's a complete and utter **** who, despite claiming to love our club, has shown absolute contempt for it. Sooner he goes the better. I don't care if he wins the Premier League, he will never, ever win me over. 

Got to be honest. When Jamie Mac first said it, I thought it was a wind up. Then I realised he was serious. 

Jeez. Surely only the players call him Gaffer. Not the staff. If I was employed by Bristol Sport, I certainly wouldn't call him Gaffer unless I was a player. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

This.

15 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Got to be honest. When Jamie Mac first said it, I thought it was a wind up. Then I realised he was serious. 

Jeez. Surely only the players call him Gaffer. Not the staff. If I was employed by Bristol Sport, I certainly wouldn't call him Gaffer unless I was a player. 

Small man syndrome.

Archived