IGNORED

Is each day more negative?

ontariored

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Most of the rest answered on my last post - but your last point is  particularly interesting - I believe that there needs to be a great deal of corporate investigation and head scratching. I'm sure that they have been doing this and we will see the results of their deliberations in due course. It may need adjustment rather than surgery - SL is experienced and very ambitious, so I expect him to sort it out and give us a fine team to go with our fine stadium. Relegation would be a setback - so let's support the lads to the rafters! COYR!

Agreed.

All I can hope for now is city manage to stay up.

If we were five points better off, the mood would have been far less volatile. As LJ has said, it is a game of fine margins!

Fine margins? That's about 5 games-worth of points for us. Or a month. 

If we were five points better off, the mood would have been far less volatile. As LJ has said, it is a game of fine margins!

Mmmmmmmmmm. 

If we were only 5 points better off I'd  still think something wasn't right.

At 10.40pm on a Friday night I will go to sleep and dream of a city win. 

Until this time tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I think he had a great plan, that for one reason or another, has not quite worked out. It may need adjustment rather than amputation. I just want whatever is best for the club and hope we stay up. If we are relegated, and to use a well worn phrase, "we go again"!

Same rambling words repeated in every post  that say,    absolutely nothing :laughcont:

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

Archived