IGNORED

Outgoings

Jerseybean

I think there'll be another huge upheaval personally. Then we'll be in the same situation next year, say we have no players we can trust, bought too many players at once, squad's too big....rinse and repeat for years after. 

LJ has said to judge him on three windows, but also recently said the squad's too big and players need to go. I'm not even sure he knows what he's after.

I imagine the current loanees will go out again, and can't see any of the current loans coming back. Wouldn't shock me to see Cotterill sign for us on a free/nominal fee which would make perfect sense.

Wouldn't lose sleep if Little, Reid, and Golbourne went. The rest of the current squad are good enough for me. Will be interesting to see what happens with Engvall..

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I think there'll be another huge upheaval personally. Then we'll be in the same situation next year, say we have no players we can trust, bought too many players at once, squad's too big....rinse and repeat for years after. 

LJ has said to judge him on three windows, but also recently said the squad's too big and players need to go. I'm not even sure he knows what he's after.

I imagine the current loanees will go out again, and can't see any of the current loans coming back. Wouldn't shock me to see Cotterill sign for us on a free/nominal fee which would make perfect sense.

Wouldn't lose sleep if Little, Reid, and Golbourne went. The rest of the current squad are good enough for me. Will be interesting to see what happens with Engvall..

Reid will only go for 5 million quid . 

I imagine Little will have something lined up and Golbourne  is still in contract , I believe , so won't be in a hurry to leave .

19 hours ago, cider-manc said:

Pack only signed a new two year contract in September so I doubt he will move on.

Tomlin may go... But I hope not. He's still imo our best player.

Out of the loans I would imagine cotts is the only likely one to stay. But in a dream world tammy will give us another season..... :fingerscrossed:

unfortunately tomlin may be our best player on his day, but this season that's all its been.

The problem has never been the squad this season, in my opinion, it is their coaching, game plans (if any), and their management where our problems lie.  We could have Chelsea's squad and our coaching/management team would still fail to deliver.

Not at all confident that any new signings, permanent or on loan, will make a ha'porth of difference until our fundamental problems are faced up to.

22 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

As the end of the season approaches I'd be interested in others views on which players it would be sensible to look to part company with in preparation for next season. I fully appreciate this in part depends upon which league we are in and as an optimistic City fan I'm taking this to be the Championship. 

Look forward to your thoughts on this.

Totally rebuild, under the new manager.

If it's still Lee next season will be just as bad as this one.

:badmood:

tfj

Basically we will see the real affect of this dressing room split. Anyone who doesn't like LJ will be gone one way or another.

we can only hope then that going forward whoever stays is "onside" with LJ and we'll have some unity again?

that said, from what I've read on here and heard from a youth player, that wouldn't leave very many still here!

Keep Cotts and Tammy obviously, although one will be defo back to his parent club and the other is unlikely to sign under the current head cock.

Out- based on staying up 

Fielding

Geifer

Bryan (yup at least as a left back)

Golbourne (although I'd like him to stay)

Maggers (can see him handing a transfer request)

Little (we need better although you can't not love him for giving his all)

Pack (if we're really going to challenge then we need a touch more consistency and creativity)

O'Neill Can see him taking up a player/coaching role possibly at one of his former clubs

Tomo (would love to see him stay but it'd take a new manager to come in for him to stay)

Archived