IGNORED

Clapping Freeman before he takes a corner

Dullmoan Tone

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No - just trying to point out there IS a difference

And the 'refused to play' has been banded freely about as a fact

And it's incorrect

Theres been a few spells in this season when most of them have been picked but didn't bother to play

But do you know for a FACT that your opinion is correct Bob?

1 minute ago, BoneyardTIM said:

But do you know for a FACT that your opinion is correct Bob?

No - just the accounts from the head coach who was asked about both situations at the time

He made it clear they didn't refuse to play

Listening is a good idea sometimes - gives a reasonable stance on which to base your opinion

Better than a guess or incorrect accusation 

2 hours ago, bh_red said:

For me Luke Freeman is currently favourite to win goal of the season. 

But hey, some love to throw around the 'done nothing for 2 years stick' again utter rubbish

I'm sure some lemon players have won goal of the season. We've all hit one sweet on the volley in the park that's nestled in the top corner. Like or Loathe but a GOTS nomination doesn't  make you Pele

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Tantruming? Behave. What answer is it you think I'm seeking?

I think it's inexcusable for a footballer player to refuse to play for their club, that's all, no matter what's going on between player and manager, you're still an employee of the club until you've signed for another.

And that's the reason he didn't get a good reception from many. 

I find it odd that if Johnson was the big baddie that you say he was, Freeman was more than happy to shake his hand and speak to him after the game. 

Many - myself included - were happy to see him go after two years of delivering nothing at this level and it was good for us that yesterday was no exception. 

That's the whole crux of the debate!! The answer is NO he didn't refuse to play that is how LJ choose to spin it. Read mine and other posts for FACTS that confirm this.

Your posts are usually half decent but on this subject it's becoming like 'White Noise'

This time I'm out for sure. Have a Good BH weekend

39 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

That's the whole crux of the debate!! The answer is NO he didn't refuse to play that is how LJ choose to spin it. Read mine and other posts for FACTS that confirm this.

Your posts are usually half decent but on this subject it's becoming like 'White Noise'

This time I'm out for sure. Have a Good BH weekend

Sorry but it's just semantics we're arguing here. For me 'asking not to be selected' and 'refusing to play' are one and the same, worded differently. 

Archived