IGNORED

Pre- season friendly.

Vincent Vega

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Fortunately I have zero interest in pre-season friendliest so I don't really care who City play at AG.

The only teams I'd bother to watch would be Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool or Arsenal and can't see City attracting any of them.

Thanks for that.

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Or he could rip off the Chelsea shirt, run over to Scott Murray and demand a red one and swear his allegiance to us forever more.

And then I woke up.

We need to start a support group, I feel very much the same :(

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Fortunately I have zero interest in pre-season friendliest so I don't really care who City play at AG.

The only teams I'd bother to watch would be Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool or Arsenal and can't see City attracting any of them.

You know when most people don't care about something they don't post about it? If I posted about everything I didn't care about on the forum it would get mighty tedious. Just saying...

Just now, ploppy said:

You know when most people don't care about something they don't post about it? If I posted about everything I didn't care about on the forum it would get mighty tedious. Just saying...

If City could attract a massive club then it would be a huge coup for our club and the city of Bristol. Problem is every club would like the same.

I dare say that these massive clubs have a waiting list for pre-season matches but who wouldn't want to see top international players at AG?  

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If City could attract a massive club then it would be a huge coup for our club and the city of Bristol. Problem is every club would like the same.

I dare say that these massive clubs have a waiting list for pre-season matches but who wouldn't want to see top international players at AG?  

Not only a long waiting list but also a massive "match fee"

Didn't Bournemouth have to pay Real Madrid £2million or something for their pre season friendly a couple of seasons back. Then had to charge £60 a ticket to help cover it. 

Hardly worth it. 

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Zero interest hey?

But you'll still open a thread clearly talking about pre season friendlys and comment....

Baffling.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Not only a long waiting list but also a massive "match fee"

Didn't Bournemouth have to pay Real Madrid £2million or something for their pre season friendly a couple of seasons back. Then had to charge £60 a ticket to help cover it. 

Hardly worth it. 

I had no idea that these massive clubs charge so much! I assumed (wrongly!) they just turned up as part of their pre-season. You'd think that with their huge financial clout they'd play for free.

i think it's morally wrong that they should charge a fee on top of the ticket revenue.

The Ajax friendly several years ago was the only time I've enjoyed seeing City lose. It was amazing how much of a gulf there was between the two sides. A team along those lines would be brilliant and could draw in a decent crowd these days. 

10 minutes ago, shelts said:

Play the gas . Sell it out. Stuff em . Mind the gap!!

I would love that too ....Gloucester cup springs to mind...Steve Lansdown (pantsdown if any gas reading) once said that it wouldn't bother him if we never played them again as not worth the hassle with the police involved,,,so can't see it happening anytime soon

Archived