IGNORED

We pooped on their party!!

Wanderingred

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

We DO have a great traditional song but am unlikely to hear it sung again before my final goodbye :- When the red red robin comes bob bob bobbin along.

I blame our younger supporters for ditching it in favour of the lamentable Drink up thee cider, which few join in with.

Good on Rovers, I say,  for keeping their traditional song of goodnight, Irene.

Problem with that one was that it always tended to leave itself open to "shoot the bastard" from away fans at the end of each line!

8 hours ago, City Rocker said:

How about:

I'm standing at the Gates of the West/ I burn money at the lights of the sign/ The City casts a shadow of the perfect crime

I'm standing at the Gates of the East/ I take my pulse and the pulse of my friend/ The City casts a shadow, will I see you again?

Who's the geezer on the turntable , I'm sure he'll be up for this. Love a bit of Clash me.

On Sun Apr 30 2017 at 14:51, southvillekiddy said:

Has to be one of the best results of recent times. I should know by now that City are likely to do the unexpectedly especially when it's on the least expected occasion. Enjoyed seeing us humiliate that lot in their ground. What an acquisition Matty Taylor is. You Reds.

Do not want to be greedy but what would top this off nicely would be Florist disappearing into Leauge 1.

yes with zack clough going back ti league one

Archived