IGNORED

Joe Bryan

2 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Yes the Head coach is responsible.

If he is not responsible for selection and tactics he is irresponsible ... Not good that.

That is not what that Mr Ashton told us.

Mr Ashton gave the little one the big one.

Coach them well they play better.

Coach them better for longer the team will be better.

If you want to get Lee Johnson a trophy for not being crap enough to get relegated the gaff by the Ropewalk will do one in minutes for a score ... Personally patting somebody on the back and giving it you were shit for months and might not be shit now is no trophy .. Sorry.

As you ignored my question, I'll ask again...

I assume you'll take this opportunity to praise Lee Johnson for our excellent performances of late, which to follow your logic, are 100% down to him, and him alone?

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Have Tomlin and Taylor been on the same pitch together? In what games have we had "no one up top"?

That would be the Leeds game away. LJ played 3/4 formations when Tammy came off injured  . When Djuric came on it was a sort of 4-3-2-1. Bryan had a very good game that night against Ayling.

2 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

As you ignored my question, I'll ask again...

I assume you'll take this opportunity to praise Lee Johnson for our excellent performances of late, which to follow your logic, are 100% down to him, and him alone?

I most certainly did answer your post.

Like I said I wouldn't be getting the trophies out for that. Lord knows what would go on the engraving .. Shite for months, good for one perhaps.

The head of the show is responsible for team selection and tactics ... It seems entirely reasonable to think that what follows is the job description, players playing like dumb beasts ... Its all part of the ride, and salary. 

11 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

And when it doesn't work it will be because the tactics are too rigid and he has his favourites who are never dropped. It's an easy game from the terraces. 

I think the underlined hits the nail on the head. No-one in any sport goes out to look like a mug, certain playing positions & situations suite certain individuals. Hopefully LJ has now finally found JB's because I think he has a lot to offer this club :yes:.

2 minutes ago, bpexile said:

I think the underlined hits the nail on the head. No-one in any sport goes out to look like a mug, certain playing positions & situations suite certain individuals. Hopefully LJ has now finally found JB's because I think he has a lot to offer this club :yes:.

Agreed. Don't think you can underestimate the sway being a local, home-grown lad has on the higher ups at the club though. SL loves him, I know that much. Think he is a tidy player and a model for young players coming up through the U23s, your Zak Vyners and your George Dowlings.

1 minute ago, bpexile said:

ZiderEyed - hopefully those young players you mentioned will get a start next season along with young Mc. Could be exciting times for City if you are a fan of the young brigade.

Couldn't agree more mate. Think Tinman and the youth setup are starting to get it right on and off the pitch. BR and JB are success stories and I'd love to see a couple of the youngsters get a proper go at it next season.

Archived