IGNORED

A great forum !!

Redreggie

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Don't be silly. We're all stuck on coach one and it's in traffic cos of the bloody metrobus. :gaah:

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread wouldn't have happened in Beryl's day....

Correct BR,  it wouldn't have as Beryl was in charge of Coach 2.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

It's a bit like the first time you have sex.

its all over in a flash and then you wonder if you did it right..........:facepalm:

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Well I enjoyed it Robbo 

Blimey didn't realise you two knew each other so well 

18 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Welcome. Now cough up the fiver newbie ;) 

I would like to do that in person Dolls mainly to thank you and your peers for all the work the Supporters trust do. Not sure when that will be tho. ..Maybe when we are close to play off confirmation in season 2018-19. :) . 

13 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I would like to do that in person Dolls mainly to thank you and your peers for all the work the Supporters trust do. Not sure when that will be tho. ..Maybe when we are close to play off confirmation in season 2018-19. :) . 

Just donate it via here for now then ;) 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Blimey didn't realise you two knew each other so well 

Someone said this was the OTIB Forum, they misheard and thought it was the OTIB fornication.

On 4/30/2017 at 20:09, Redreggie said:

Hi all, I've been a great fan of this forum for a long time, some really good debates , so this evening (after our great performance yesterday ) I've joined up .. hopefully we will kick on next season, looking forward to our last game against Brum ... 

:gasmask:

Only joking, welcome.

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

In other news, the newbie has duly coughed up a fiver. I'm looking at the rest of you buggers who have been on here much longer and have not done the same now! :whistle:

I've paid, I've paid !!  Please don't shoot.

psst: that was too easy Dolls. Next time ask the newbies for a tenner :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

In other news, the newbie has duly coughed up a fiver. I'm looking at the rest of you buggers who have been on here much longer and have not done the same now! :whistle:

I personally don't respond to peer pressure. Just say no and all that. Grange Hill taught an education to us kids of the 80s and 90s we never had at our real schools.

Zammo was such a douche.

12 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I personally don't respond to peer pressure. Just say no and all that. Grange Hill taught an education to us kids of the 80s and 90s we never had at our real schools.

Zammo was such a douche.

May cats wee on you on Friday lady ;):P 

Archived