IGNORED

A great forum !!

Redreggie

18 minutes ago, Redreggie said:

Hi all, I've been a great fan of this forum for a long time, some really good debates , so this evening (after our great performance yesterday ) I've joined up .. hopefully we will kick on next season, looking forward to our last game against Brum ... 

Welcome. Now cough up the fiver newbie ;) 

17 minutes ago, Redreggie said:

Hi all, I've been a great fan of this forum for a long time, some really good debates , so this evening (after our great performance yesterday ) I've joined up .. hopefully we will kick on next season, looking forward to our last game against Brum ... 

Welcome Reg

Just so that we can label you......

Are you LJ in or out ?

Are you a SL fan ?

Do you ever boo ?

Are you a cynic or an optimist ?

;)

Dont actually bother answering the questions - pitch in and enjoy the ride :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Welcome Reg

Just so that we can label you......

Are you LJ in or out ?

Are you a SL fan ?

Do you ever boo ?

Are you a cynic or an optimist ?

;)

Dont actually bother answering the questions - pitch in and enjoy the ride :thumbsup:

Happy clapper or hater? :whistle:

1 hour ago, Redreggie said:

Hello Lee.

Welcome m8 ....

Please report to the Sports Bar at 11.45am next Sunday to receive your initiation Chinese Burn (left wrist) .. Dead Leg (right leg) & a Big Toe Stamp (either foot..your choice).. Down a pint of the bartenders choosing in one and eat a whole Ashton Gate foot long hotdog in five minutes.... make your way to your seat in the stand call a steward a **** and be seated in time for kick-off.  At half-time a duty OTIB official will approach kick you on a shin and presentbyou with you OTIB Membership Badge ... to be worn at all times with pride.

And that's it, simple, welcome to Otib, you'll love it :farmer: 

Archived