IGNORED

The What TF are you doing this summer, seeing as there is Jack Shit to do in the way of footabll THREAD

AppyDAZE

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I don't like cricket.. no I dont like it really

If you understood the complexities of the game you'd love it.

Its truly amazing. 

If I had to chose between football or cricket on tv it would be a difficult call....,,,depending on whose playing of course.

Just now, Robbored said:

Its truly amazing. 

If I had to chose between football or cricket on tv it would be a difficult call....,,,depending on whose playing of course.

Bag of shite. Are you a student?

Just now, City Rocker said:

I'll take it off your hands and you'll be sorry you crossed me, you'd better understand that you're alone, a long way from home....Nevil Road.

I've got it, if you want my harvest is the best   oh **** me  tyhis is getting daft

The Doris is going to work in Malaysia for 3 months, so I'll be in the gym every day, eating a mostly vegetarian diet and looking to lose a couple of stone... in theory.

Reality? Pub more often than not, more shaved elephant leg kebabs than are good for me and another couple of stone added. At a push, I might pack a bag for the gym. Probably just before she comes back.

Stopped worrying about this season.

Allow myself a couple of weeks off to relax.

Then in to 'pre season', starting to think about how to worry about the new season, building up to heavier worry sessions, trying out a few new moans and gripes, fully equipped to hit the start of the new season ready to go!

Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way London WC1H 0DG (100 yards from Russell Square tube station)SUBBUTEOWORLD COLLECTORS FAIR

SUNDAY MAY 21st 2017

THE NORTH OF ENGLAND SUBBUTEO COLLECTOR'S FAIR

RENISHAW COMMUNITY HALL
MAIN ROAD
RENISHAW
SHEFFIELD
S21 3UW

Programme fair in London on Saturday 3rd June 2017

Scotland v England Saturday June 10th 5pm

France v England Tuesday june 13th 8pm

Both LIVE on ITV

Fixture release date 21 June

July 2nd Football programme fair at Bath City ground

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way London WC1H 0DG (100 yards from Russell Square tube station)SUBBUTEOWORLD COLLECTORS FAIR

SUNDAY MAY 21st 2017

THE NORTH OF ENGLAND SUBBUTEO COLLECTOR'S FAIR

RENISHAW COMMUNITY HALL
MAIN ROAD
RENISHAW
SHEFFIELD
S21 3UW

Programme fair in London on Saturday 3rd June 2017

Scotland v England Saturday June 10th 5pm

France v England Tuesday june 13th 8pm

Both LIVE on ITV

Fixture release date 21 June

July 2nd Football programme fair at Bath City ground

It's times like this I wish @spudski was still about...

1 hour ago, The_Don said:

The U21's at the Euro's too.

The Champions League final is on June 1st, by the time that's done and England are out of the Euros it'll nearly be time for the friendlies to commence.

Yep, looking forward to the Euros especially if our Tammy gets picked which I think he will. Watmore is still injured and Armstrong`s form has nosedived so I believe he will be going to Poland.

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bristol City Ladies are in a summer league from this year..... 

The Spring Series ends on 3rd June, with the new 2017-18 full season in a traditional September start.

21 hours ago, Robbored said:

Its truly amazing. 

England in a test match on tv verses any  prem game and it's always cricket for me. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

England in a test match on tv verses any  prem game and it's always cricket for me. 

Yep! I'd do the same . 

Test match cricket is the ultimate game. Fascinating how the game changes throughout the match with so many unanswerable questions like will the pitch flatten out or will become a turner? Winning the toss and having to judge what the weather conditions are and the "look" of the pitch. It's virtually endless.

i have lots of cricket books most of them reread several times.

Archived