IGNORED

M Taylor - a poor waste of 300k?

reddogkev

8 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

About 3k, which has risen to at least 12k a week!!!

Difficult decision for the lad

£12k a week is not a big wage in the SBC by a long chalk but who wouldn't move for triple your wages?  :dunno:

On 10/05/2017 at 21:22, Davefevs said:

Although it looks like it's got a fair bit of detail in it, I actually think it looks far too basic to form any financial use, even in summary form.  If I was putting together a spreadsheet / printout to do some projections or understand my base, I'd expect it to be more rich in data than that.

If I'm wrong and this really is real, then our approach to contractual finance looks a bit amateurish.  Even my own home finance spreadsheets are much more advanced than this.

Perhaps it's a data sheet used by the Football Manager researcher (Barnesy?) for the database.

Do you know something I don't?

I've said before on here that I'm lucky enough to know a few people in the game (in no way meant in a superfan, better than you way!) and the document is 100% real. It's just a simple excel table, these guys are working in football, they aren't going to spend hours working on formatting a table to make it look pretty in the middle of a transfer window.

It was leaked about two hours before Kodjia was sold to Villa. 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

I've said before on here that I'm lucky enough to know a few people in the game (in no way meant in a superfan, better than you way!) and the document is 100% real. It's just a simple excel table, these guys are working in football, they aren't going to spend hours working on formatting a table to make it look pretty in the middle of a transfer window.

It was leaked about two hours before Kodjia was sold to Villa. 

Fair enough....I'm shocked.

What purpose does / did it serve?  Who needed to carry it around with them in A4 printed format?  Mark Ashton?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

What purpose does / did it serve?  Who needed to carry it around with them in A4 printed format?  Mark Ashton?

Easiest and most simple way to keep track of the salary and number of players within the squad, bonuses etc. 

No idea why it was carried around in someone's pocket, but I'm still not 100% sure the club have ever found out who it was that leaked it 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

40 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Easiest and most simple way to keep track of the salary and number of players within the squad, bonuses etc. 

No idea why it was carried around in someone's pocket, but I'm still not 100% sure the club have ever found out who it was that leaked it 

If IIRC. The word was Pembo from some posters on here

His touch is a long way off what's needed in the Championship but he works hard and does seem to have a brain so maybe that will come.  We'll have to see how he does next season to really know if he's any good.  It was worth the money just to see the crying and wailing from the blue few anyway.

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Nobody would be printing this out let alone carrying it about, and the coaches certainly wouldn't have access to it - I doubt even LJ does all in one go.  It's just some spotty kid's fantasy prank.

1 hour ago, Nibor said:

Nobody would be printing this out let alone carrying it about, and the coaches certainly wouldn't have access to it - I doubt even LJ does all in one go.  It's just some spotty kid's fantasy prank.

I agree, I can't see a logical reason to print it, if it was real. 

Archived