IGNORED

I'm in the mood for an argument

Oops

21 hours ago, Oops said:

I think Bristol City will be promoted via the play-offs next season.

Bring it.

And by 'Bring it' I mean the reasons why not.

Tammy aint here and LJ is ..........we will be extremely lucky to be higher than we finished this season and more than likely to be bottom 3; some fans simply forget how rubbish we have been and that's with Tammy; there have been countless times when many fans have turned out yet the players aint.

The club just want your money and will promise the moon to get it.

2 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Yeah right. You'll be trying to tell me the sky is blue next.

But, but.. the sky is blue :o

During the middle of a clear sunny day, yep, I can forsee the rest of your answers, you'll be saying no it aint, its black at night, grey on cloudy days etc etc I can see right through you! I have X-ray eyes... You'll be saying I dont next - see can see right through you.

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

He's a knobhead who talks a lot, mostly shite, changing the volume of his voice up and down, as he speaks for absolutely no reason what so ever. 

That pretty much sums up Northerners.  Loving this thread. :boxing:

1 hour ago, CrazyInWeston said:

During the middle of a clear sunny day, yep, I can forsee the rest of your answers, you'll be saying no it aint, its black at night, grey on cloudy days etc etc I can see right through you! I have X-ray eyes... You'll be saying I dont next - see can see right through you.

Tied that one up as tight as a kipper. I can't use either possible answer as the opposite end of the sentence contradicts it. 

You did that on purpose to ruin the argument.

10 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Tied that one up as tight as a kipper. I can't use either possible answer as the opposite end of the sentence contradicts it. 

You did that on purpose to ruin the argument.

He didn't state the obvious, sky blue pink.

2 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Red sky at night .. shepherds delight.

35 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

If rumors are true, Cotts targeted all the right players (quality proven champ and ex prem players) but SL would not pay the wages. Rumor of course...

Even if it is true doesn't it then still come under targeting inappropriate players if the person funding the deal won't pay for it? 

Personally find it hard to believe SL wouldn't pay the wages required when willing to fork out £6m plus unless the players agents were trying to practically rob us. 

3 hours ago, hodge said:

Even if it is true doesn't it then still come under targeting inappropriate players if the person funding the deal won't pay for it? 

Personally find it hard to believe SL wouldn't pay the wages required when willing to fork out £6m plus unless the players agents were trying to practically rob us. 

Mr Lansdown did state that, we can compete on wages with the likes of Burnley, when asked about not being able to sign Gray. He didn't say that we "HAD" competed with Burnley on the wages front. Even if we had, it would have needed a better offer on the table to persuade him to choose us over Burnley. It's plainly obvious the incentive to join us was insufficient to conclude the deal. And I'm not saying we should have, as it aint my money, or wages policy.

Archived