IGNORED

Which non-footballing celebrity would you like to manage City

Major Isewater

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Bristol city to score next at 11-1 I'm avvvinn some of that 

I was thinking more that he goes into full `Sexy Beast` mode - I`d pay good money to see that. More if he was waving a loaded sawn off shotgun around at the same time.

`Listen up you slags, you ain`t ******* here for a ******* tea party`

8 hours ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Harry Houdini we might need him next season

Or even Houdi Elbow with Spit the Dog as assistant and Sally James as physio. She could revive injured players with a magic sponge and a bucket of water. Whilst we're at it, make the Phantom Flan Flinger chief steward to sort out any trouble makers. 

22 hours ago, Victor Meldrew said:

Yosser Hughes

glad I spell checked as Y was changed to a T

'Head' Coach ?  .... he can do that, you'd give him a job, he knows Graeme Souness  (but he's better looking by far) ... no need for a contract just 'shake hands' on it.

:grr:  gotta luv Yosser.

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

'Head' Coach ?  .... he can do that, you'd give him a job, he knows Graeme Souness  (but he's better looking by far) ... no need for a contract just 'shake hands' on it.

:grr:  gotta luv Yosser.

`I could have been a footballer but I had a paper round instead` - quality!

Why don`t they ever rerun Boys From The Blackstuff?

Paxman on Radio Bristol would be good.

"I'm not in the mood for prisoners today, that was shit wasn't it Lee?".

"19 new players, 9 months and you're still trying to find a team you can 'trust'? ".  

"Don't try pulling the wool over my eyes, you slimy, midget Weasley!".

Footnote: All the storylines in this play are wholly fictitious.  Any resemblance of real life are purely co-incidental

8 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Or even Houdi Elbow with Spit the Dog as assistant and Sally James as physio. She could revive injured players with a magic sponge and a bucket of water. Whilst we're at it, make the Phantom Flan Flinger chief steward to sort out any trouble makers. 

Sorry that post is stupid we have far too many professional football players doing the dying fly as it is.

8 hours ago, pongo88 said:

We`ve already got the Phantom Raspberry Blower - he sits near us in the South Stand :gasmask:

Archived