IGNORED

One Love Manchester Concert

RedM

Just now, Red_Wizard said:

They're patching things up. Liam said after the Manchester Attacks, life is too short. Plus having kids himself, he would hate for them to not speak. So it seems they are both finally turning over a new leaf.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Noel join him now but according to Noel, they still haven't actually spoke!

But seeing as Liam clearly isn't in Germany, here's hoping that he's joined by the better half!!

Just now, Tipps69 said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Noel join him now but according to Noel, they still haven't actually spoke!

But seeing as Liam clearly isn't in Germany, here's hoping that he's joined by the better half!!

I don't think they've spoken proper in full convo, but the seeds are there. I'd love for Noel to turn up now.

Just now, Super said:

Why didnt they do dont look back in anger?

Loads saying Coldplay shouldn't have fine it, but it's something Colplay do at their gigs, cover a song as a tribute. Colplay must have had Gallaghers permission too, but yes they should have done it together

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

@Dollymarie we are seeing Take a That for the first time in about 10 days, a good excuse to visit Swansea FC for the first time, any good? I know you are a fan but I'm not sure

ps that bass guitarist (Guy) in Colplay is something else:wub: 

They're briliant honestly. Go see the video I put on my FB this morning. Are you standing or seating?

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Best band ever for me . Loved that part of my life . City  , oasis , England football, happy landings . Great times

One of my favourite bands for sure, wasn't just about their music it was their style/attitude....great times for sure and a great time for music.

I hope you have seen Supersonic? Got me right back into their music

Just now, Dollymarie said:

They're briliant honestly. Go see the video I put on my FB this morning. Are you standing or seating?

Standing. Can't do sitting at gigs, I'm down wid da kids me! Will look at vid when I've finished ogling Coldplay!

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Standing. Can't do sitting at gigs, I'm down wid da kids me! Will look at vid when I've finished ogling Coldplay!

I don't buy standing tickets cos I can't deal with being squished. Stand up the whole time though :) 

Stone Roses please, Manni is a ******* legend.  Bumped into him a lot when lived in Heaton Moor; the pub, the butchers, party's and when we were waiting for our wives outside weight watchers. 

He's ace.

obvs not but a good show anyways :clap:

Archived