IGNORED

Transfer Window

GrahamC

Despite the ******* who "writes" for The Post saying last week that it opens on July 1st, it actually opens today.

I expect a couple of our moves are linked with who stays (both Flint & Tomlin, for instance) before we know who we bring in, but certainly by the end of the month I expect stuff will start to happen.

Bring it on..

I always thought it was july 1st and there's contradictory stuff out there about when it opens....not that it matters because clubs are already doing deals. Look at Rovers and their big money signing from Oxford!

should be an interesting pre-season, that's for sure. Was it 7 players announced at once under Tinman? From memory it was Marcus Stewart, Matt Heywood, Grant Smith and now I'm struggling......!

48 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Despite the ******* who "writes" for The Post saying last week that it opens on July 1st, it actually opens today.

I expect a couple of our moves are linked with who stays (both Flint & Tomlin, for instance) before we know who we bring in, but certainly by the end of the month I expect stuff will start to happen.

Bring it on..

Indeed! 

I just hope that this window isn't as disappointing as Cotterills last summer window when pretty much bugger all happened.Thanktully I can't see a repeat of that fiasco.

2 hours ago, SuperDziek said:

I always thought it was july 1st and there's contradictory stuff out there about when it opens....not that it matters because clubs are already doing deals. Look at Rovers and their big money signing from Oxford!

should be an interesting pre-season, that's for sure. Was it 7 players announced at once under Tinman? From memory it was Marcus Stewart, Matt Heywood, Grant Smith and now I'm struggling......!

It just tends to be players actually becoming out of contract on July 1st as their contracts tend to run until June 30th so players are deemed to be free to move on July 1st.

6 hours ago, SuperDziek said:

Liam Struggling ? 

Don't remember him .

Archived