IGNORED

U21 European Championship; Sweden v England

bristolcitysweden

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

I hope engvall does well . Comes back next season and starts banging them in for us . He's obviously a decent player.

Be interesting to see what sort of formation we play next season. If its just one up top then he might not get a chance.

Taylor, Duric, Engvall and supposedly a tammy replacement. One things for sure is he will be alot further a long then our players in terms of fitness for the start.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Yeah, Engvall saying he is open minded means he hates us and will definitely go.

Stop spouting bullshit as fact. He MAY leave, but as of what we know, there is nothing to base him leaving on, he is wanted back by Johnson next month to report from pre-season and will be looked at then ahead of the new season, a fully sensible way of approaching things. But because it is LJ, it must be a shit thing to do.

oh bore off you horn its a forum and i can say what i like.

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

As can I.

My opinion is that those stating things that they have made up, as fact, are morons of the highest kind.

I dont know why I'm even dignifying you with a response as clearly you are far too intelligent to interpret what other people say. It was a light hearted comment on someones quote nothing serious. 

So you choose to try to insult me online on an online forum. What an absolute bore you must be. 

8 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I dont know why I'm even dignifying you with a response as clearly you are far too intelligent to interpret what other people say. It was a light hearted comment on someones quote nothing serious. 

So you choose to try to insult me online on an online forum. What an absolute bore you must be. 

Hmm, you call someone names and then you get offended when something is said back...

Hilarious :rofl2br:

Decent half of football in my eyes.

England came out well, but Sweden are not a bad team.

Tammy looks like he's trying too hard TBH, but still looks sharp.

Engvall isn't seeing much of the ball, but laid on the best chance.

Looking forward to the second half.

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Wow what an oddball.

Im bored of you now but i know you will have the last word so better you dont respond.

I don't care about having the last word, but what on Earth makes you think I am here to entertain you?

Of course, if you do respond, there will be a poor attempt at an insult thrown in, just like the last 3 responses from you.

Clearly the fact I called you out for posting made up crap as fact has upset you.

Engvall has done ok and as Samo said set up the best chance.

Works hard, runs the channels, he seems a very similar player to Matty Taylor.

Problem is we cannot be sure either will score goals at Championship level.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Engvall has done ok and as Samo said set up the best chance.

Works hard, runs the channels, he seems a very similar player to Matty Taylor.

Problem is we cannot be sure either will score goals at Championship level.

We couldn't be sure that Tammy would either but we gave him every chance to succeed.

I hope Engval and Taylor also get the same opportunity to impress.

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We couldn't be sure that Tammy would either but we gave him every chance to succeed.

We need to change their contracts then. What would have happened to Tammy if it was not agrred he HAD to play. We all know the answer

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Taylor has had 15 chances so far, he's scored two.

After 15 league games for us Tammy had nine, that's probably why I had more faith in him.

Archived