IGNORED

U21 European Championship; Sweden v England

bristolcitysweden

15 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Surely he cannot be on that much money!

Care to translate ;)

If Gustav is on £10,000 a week it will take him three days.

Jönköping is a town in the south of Sweden. Jocke supports the other local team, Husqvarna FF, and is not very fond of Jönköping Södra (South) 

42 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If Gustav is on £10,000 a week it will take him three days.

Jönköping is a town in the south of Sweden. Jocke supports the other local team, Husqvarna FF, and is not very fond of Jönköping Södra (South) 

I would Love if we bought Caytoft, i must admitt that he is really good keeper! He is better than F.F.

The problem is if you are from Sweden, Germany or Iceland your not allowed to play in our first team!

17 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Terrible by England. I think tactically some of our coaches are clueless. Should have gone 4-4-2 like Sweden and should have gone more direct. Instead of having one up top marked out the game, and passing it around until they lose it. We have to stop trying to be like other countries and play to our own strengths. Thought Engvall looked decent. Don't think he's gonna come back ready for our first team though. A 6 month loan to league one and then see if he's ready in January.

I think we visited league one loans with Gustav before-good luck with that..

21 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Why not? Best option for him.

I don't think it is, and more importantly he's already turned down that opportunity!! 

I think if it's that or go back to Sweden and play in their top division, that's what he'll do. If he comes back in the summer I would imagine he'll want assurances about game time.

Archived