IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

30 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just seen this and I can't believe OTIB is still running normally...... He said Forza Bristol, not Bristol City or City and things haven't exploded.
Must be getting very accepting on here these days :yes:

Reminded me of this fella

I must say I don't know much about this new chap but I see he started his career at Varese. I stayed in Varese in 2007 and so decided to play a Football Manager save as Varese. I'd have no doubt managed Pisano during this game. He doesn't ring any bells so I can't give a full scouting brief. However, I did leave Varese to take up a new challenge at lowest ranked club Scafatese and I took some Varese players with me. Pisano wasn't one of them, so I'd guess based on that he was too good to drop down to Serie C3. 

Conclusion. He's at least good enough for league 2 level. 

55 minutes ago, Somerset Red said:

Great to see a new signing with a smile on his face. They usually look right miserable sods!

Welcome to Bristol mate, good luck and keep smiling!

You`re getting them mixed up with signings north of the river. They always look as if they`d rather be anywhere else than stood in front of some tents holding up a blue and white rag.

21 minutes ago, Harry said:

I must say I don't know much about this new chap but I see he started his career at Varese. I stayed in Varese in 2007 and so decided to play a Football Manager save as Varese. I'd have no doubt managed Pisano during this game. He doesn't ring any bells so I can't give a full scouting brief. However, I did leave Varese to take up a new challenge at lowest ranked club Scafatese and I took some Varese players with me. Pisano wasn't one of them, so I'd guess based on that he was too good to drop down to Serie C3. 

Conclusion. He's at least good enough for league 2 level. 

It's this level of insight you just don't get with other media outlets.

That said, on the basis that you thought Skuse was bobbins, I can only assume you were holding back Pisano and he is actually world class.

40 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He is coming here for the money and as soon as he understands you have to do absolutely nothing for the money he will be a very happy man

Most cynical post in OTIB history??

:disapointed2se:

tfj

P.S. Is this the first right-back in our history to wear glasses??

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Seems a strange signing to me

Lets hope he's a big success though 

Strange in what way? The best option at right back we had was Little, and we let him go.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

That's the same as any player that leaves a club

look at the gas reaction to Taylor leaving,

one minute he is better than Tammy the next they don't need him and bodin is better

judge a player when you've seen him play for your club a few times not before

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

That's the same as any player that leaves a club

look at the gas reaction to Taylor leaving,

one minute he is better than Tammy the next they don't need him and bodin is better

judge a player when you've seen him play for your club a few times not before

Agree with what you say about judging a player, I wont judge any signings until I have seen them play several times.

Using the bitterest fanbase of the lot after they lost their star player to the infinitely superior club they share a city with is a poor example though!

Archived