IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

9 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Not too bad. One was very negative and feels they have better already in a younger player. Ah well do a job for a couple of seasons whilst Vyner and TM break through

Looks a signing to me.

Bringing his kids over sounds like he's up for the task.

Doesn't sound like a suck and see job.

Hopefully the Angers striker signs, then things are looking up yes?

7 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Not too bad. One was very negative and feels they have better already in a younger player. Ah well do a job for a couple of seasons whilst Vyner and TM break through

Quite interesting that alex35 blames poor man management for not addressing an 'issue' in the dressing room between certain players(one of whom being Eros)...

No worry's with poor man management here though.....

12 hours ago, Taz said:

Strange in what way? The best option at right back we had was Little, and we let him go.

In so much of his age etc 

He might be the best thing since sliced bread but surprised we couldn't have found a younger right back , used to English football

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He might be the best thing since sliced bread but surprised we couldn't have found a younger right back , used to English football

Totally see your point, but the way that it is mentioned he'll be competing with Vyner and Moore makes me think he's the 'old head' being brought in to provide experience while they develop.

Like that he's got a couple of promotions on his CV; hopefully that winning mentality helps us - think it has before when we've got the likes of Wilbs and Little in in League One.

12 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Agree with what you say about judging a player, I wont judge any signings until I have seen them play several times.

You're one of the tolerant ones mate. I, like the rest of the Dolman will be judging him three minutes into his debut.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ah fair enough.

Perhaps with the lack of experience at this high a level (presume the 2nd division in Italy is far superior than League 1 level) currently at the club, we felt an older more experienced head at the back was needed.

4 minutes ago, Taz said:

Ah fair enough.

Perhaps with the lack of experience at this high a level (presume the 2nd division in Italy is far superior than League 1 level) currently at the club, we felt an older more experienced head at the back was needed.

Agree %100.....Got to be better than Adam Mathews that's for sure, need someone who wants to be here.... I think he is going to be the dog's goolies.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

In interview he mentions the 'project' and how LJ impressed him. If this was Mark Ashton or SL this place would go bananas

He did refer to the person as MISTER - it was the subtitles that implied it was the Manager

• Admin
16 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

As an Italian he will very soon adopt to the laziness at AG

Perhaps to keep him interested we can change the ground to have something Italian?

A Ferrari parked outside, pizza hut to have a temporary shop?

To be fair to the guy, I'm sure his English is all much better than our Italian.

He looks like a solid signing. He's got great experience in a league even some Premier League players struggle with, and I'm hoping he'll make right-back his own.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Perhaps to keep him interested we can change the ground to have something Italian?

A Ferrari parked outside, pizza hut to have a temporary 

Alphabeti Spaghetti in the restaurant?

Seems ideal on paper to me. A more experienced head, but young enough to still have some legs (I’m looking at you o’neil.) He comes from a country where defending is a national art form to a team where defending was a far distant dream for most of last season. Physical and old enough to know the tricks, where to stand, how to mark (I’m looking at you Joe). Tall too. Plus defending set pieces is an Italian necessity, saying how many they score from. A good free transfer. Hopefully a good example for vyner and moore to learn from. Does anyone know if he can cross, saying that we have two 6 and a half footers for strikers now? Let’s just hope he can learn the language quick so he can communicate on the pitch.

11 hours ago, phantom said:

A Ferrari parked outside, pizza hut to have a temporary shop?

Pizza Hut is American. Not quite the same as a family pizzeria on a sidestreet in Verona. 

1 minute ago, Mtimmy11 said:

Why's mine a strange comment,we've got a past his prime defender on big wages who nobody's heard off it sounds just like Nicky hunt to me

He is in his prime.

Had you heard of Kodjia, or Abraham before they signed?

Had you heard of Diedhiou? 

Had you heard of Barkhuizen? He has done pretty well at Preston.

"Strange comment" sums up the vast majority of your posts pretty well.

"Over the top negativity based on **** all" sums up the rest.

11 minutes ago, Mtimmy11 said:

Why's mine a strange comment,we've got a past his prime defender on big wages who nobody's heard off it sounds just like Nicky hunt to me

But I had heard of Nicky Hunt, and David James come to think of it.

Archived