IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Been out all morning, left at 50-1 and starting to look ok

WTAF happened ????

England have gone from World beaters to this ( I was going to say panel beaters but this is no joke )
Looking at the team you would think the batting is the strong point, bloody hell 

How much 50 over cricket has this team played, majority I think have reached the end of their careers, wrong side of 30 and best days behind them. No real planning for this tournament just T20 and 100 cricket, something has to change in the domestic game or there is no point playing in a 50 over tournament with players who hardly play it.

It was an arrogant preparation. They thought they could just play 50 over games like 20 over games really. Go big at the start and end and then knock it around in the middle 10 overs.  But the top 6 haven’t been good enough to still be there after about 30-35 overs.  I don’t really think their age is a massive factor.  Nobody was saying that these players shouldn’t be picked 6 weeks ago.  It’s just an arrogant lack of prep and application 

• Like 4