IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Not England related but a shout out to Naseem Shah of Pakistan today. Sixteen years old and made his test debut at the Gabba  earlier. He came in at No.11 and the first ball he faced was from Mitchell Starc who was on a hat trick. 

If that isn`t pressure in a sporting arena I don`t know what is!

He ended up out for seven but fair play to the lad, that`s an experience he`ll never forget no matter how long he plays the game for.

On 21/11/2019 at 23:08, elhombrecito said:

Normal service has been resumed.

I know, depressingly familiar isn't it, we seem to get in, Labour away for half an hour, then with 15/25 on the board waft at one a foot and a half outside off stump, then, blame our new aggressive outlook for the fact that we're relying on Stokes or Buttler to avert a desaster again... 

Nassar Hussain has given up pretending he doesn't hate anything remotely Somerset related and couldn't even appear in this morning debate as he's constructed a Voodoo Alter and the mere mention of Jack Leech sends his into a trance and starts speaking in tongues. 

My new favourite bowler is Sam Curren who's scowl reminds me of a teenager who's had his PlayStation plivlages taken away.   

Come on England... 

Edited by B1ackbird
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

615-9 suggests otherwise!  We had two strike bowlers who are hit and miss. Our third seamer option needs to be better than Curran. 

6 bowlers is not the way to go. We dont make enough runs you cant take away a batsmen.

• Admin

The thing that gets me, is there is talk about this test series not counting towards this new league format so it doesn't matter if we don't win or not and that we can experiment whilst out there

Try telling that to all those people who have spent a fortune following the team out in NZ