IGNORED

We sign an Italian and things change overnight (Merged)

phantom

Lucky he got in the door before Famara. 

Sports Bar and Thieboudienne-ery doesn't have the same ring.

Thieboudienne (also known as Ceebu Jën among other names): The literal English translation of the dish is “The Rice of Fish”. Dubbed as the national dish of Senegal, it consists of flavoursome fish that has been marinated with parsley, lemon, garlic, onions (and other herbs), and then later cooked with tomato paste and a variety of vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage, and carrots. 

56 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Ha. I thought this was in reference to what looks like a naked woman on the screen. Pisano perhaps getting some of his favourite, continental, special videos on display. Didn't even notice the sign

Glad it was not just me that spotted that, I wondered what the hell the OP was referring to. 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Thieboudienne (also known as Ceebu Jën among other names): The literal English translation of the dish is “The Rice of Fish”. Dubbed as the national dish of Senegal, it consists of flavoursome fish that has been marinated with parsley, lemon, garlic, onions (and other herbs), and then later cooked with tomato paste and a variety of vegetables such as lettuce, cabbage, and carrots. 

My mouth's watering at this recipe. Sounds delicious and followed by my home made pizza slices.

52 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

I want the option of being able to buy chips and pizza inside the ground. That is all. 

You'll be able to do that next season.

Bailey Wright will jump on his fixed wheel bicycle and deliver to you, it's an exciting new twist on the Deliveroo business model, with our Australian defender taking the lead.

Socceroo it is.

13 hours ago, phantom said:

Will be interesting to see if this improves the food served? 

IMG_9556.thumb.JPG.33ae69f199c16ee86e0aaf578d253ce3.jpg

Rumour has it that Pisano is a MMA fighter in his spare time. To stop him doing that, City agreed to let him loose in the kitchen on a weekend, flogging pepperoni pizzas "just like mama used to make".

Win win for all concerned.

Just now, Septic Peg said:

Rumour has it that Pisano is a MMA fighter in his spare time. To stop him doing that, City agreed to let him loose in the kitchen on a weekend, flogging pepperoni pizzas "just like mama used to make".

Win win for all concerned.

And The Wurzels are to be replaced by Joe Dolce (Yes, I know he technically isn't Italian)

6 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I'd rather we signed an up and coming star from Mumbai, if signings are going to affect the fare on offer..........

Or some Thai kiddy, quite partial to a Green Curry...Thai Green Curry pies, anyone?  No?

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That sounds bloody lovely.  I've had Ghanaian food, which is great, would love to try this.

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I wasn't expecting much when I googled Senegalese cuisine but it looks delicious!

pizza and pasta along with jacket spuds are among me pet hates. give me seasoned proper food any day of the week, my all time favourite being gin hee lees home brewed marinated pork ribs.dont know if shes still going but it was gert lush

Archived