IGNORED

Wilbraham staying

pride of the west

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm talking stereotypes. He is a family man. The only reason for signing a one year deal is money.

The only reason for doing 'anything' is money .............

.......... apart from lusting after Andrea Leadsom - that is animal instinct.

:yes:

tfj

8 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

I wouldn't disagree with that mate but just think if we are this "ambitious club going places" Wilbs should never be getting game time. 

I doubt he will get that much. Still think he can still be a decent option late on in a game from the bench.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

I doubt he will get that much. Still think he can still be a decent option late on in a game from the bench.

I agree. He was pretty effective in this role last season.

His influence in the dressing room and around the squad is a positive too.

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

You do make me laugh, you constantly talk about online abuse ect yet more than happy to give it out.

For the record I don't actually disagree with you.......

i don't mind people abusing me, i give as good as I get,

I don't know if anyone else saw today but Per Mertesacker signed a new contract at the Arse today. 1 year playing with some coaching  of the youth setup, then full time in the youth set up at the end of the year. Nobody expects him to play much, but he's a useful option for Wenger if needed and is seen as a leader and a positive influence in the dressing room.

Of course, if it's the route Arsenal are taking in a similar situation we should in no way do the same. No siree...

39 minutes ago, YorksRed said:

His experience and knowledge of some of the dark arts of being a target man (his ability to get free kicks etc) will be invaluable if he can continue to pass them on to Djuric in particular. For that reason alone it is a good move.

If Djuric knew how to back defenders down Wilbs wouldn't be needed. As he doesn't, a full summer and year with Wilbs will help him massively. He needs to learn how to get into defenders because he'd be dangerous with that touch he's got. As of now he likes to have that step or two to get off the ground and try to flick on which hasn't worked too great. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

If Djuric knew how to back defenders down Wilbs wouldn't be needed. As he doesn't, a full summer and year with Wilbs will help him massively. He needs to learn how to get into defenders because he'd be dangerous with that touch he's got. As of now he likes to have that step or two to get off the ground and try to flick on which hasn't worked too great. 

I thought Djuric holds the ball up well and holds defenders off well, he is good for the ball over the top, just need someone on the same wave length for the knock down

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:
  1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Odd he was willing to move his family up north for two seasons of L1/L2 money

Wilbs family still live up north you melt

melt isn't the worst thing I've called someone, it was emant for comic effect, I would of called you a **** if I was being malicious  

Just now, Monkeh said:

melt isn't the worst thing I've called someone, it was emant for comic effect, I would of called you a **** if I was being malicious  

Pace yourself, we've got the whole weekend ahead of us!!!

tfj

Archived