IGNORED

Gary Johnson interview at 6pm tuesday 18 july(thats today)

Just now, Shtanley said:

This season I think my favourite was the wigan away game. I remember being pretty depressed about City and questioning my passion in the weeks up to that game but when that goal went in and the commentator screamed Flint I went bananas.

My favourite radio related moment was when we were away to someone and Basso saved a penalty, my dad starting honking the car horn continuously for 10 seconds to celebrate only to find out the rebound had gone in whilst he was celebrating lo

I still remember when Chris Iwelumo scored in a really, really dull game…when the commentator screamed his name, I jumped a mile. 

I can't remember a specific moment of last season, but Gary Owers was great!

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

This season I think my favourite was the wigan away game. I remember being pretty depressed about City and questioning my passion in the weeks up to that game but when that goal went in and the commentator screamed Flint I went bananas.

My favourite radio related moment was when we were away to someone and Basso saved a penalty, my dad starting honking the car horn continuously for 10 seconds to celebrate only to find out the rebound had gone in whilst he was celebrating :laugh:

Never question your passion.

the only problem I had was the same as Christian Roberts the ball is coming onto my foot where the **** is it going?

@Davefevs googled this time think I'm right :mf_sleep:

Archived