IGNORED

OTIB changes?

Septic Peg

7 hours ago, Bourne End Red said:

Before the update whenever I clicked on a thread it would take me to a blue line which was the last reply I had read on that topic.

If I click on a thread now it always takes me to the very first post on each thread.

what do I need to do to restore this ?

many thanks

See, a number of people asked this in the thread and all were given the same answer.

So it baffles me that if people have been forced to read the thread to get to the area where they ask the question why they haven't already seen the reply.

This isn't a dig at the poster, more a general observation.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

See, a number of people asked this in the thread and all were given the same answer.

So it baffles me that if people have been forced to read the thread to get to the area where they ask the question why they haven't already seen the reply.

This isn't a dig at the poster, more a general observation.

Like it! To be fair, though, a number of threads have been merged here. Originally the one I answered on this point was a new thread. 

12 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Why are there no more "post numbers" within threads anymore?

Because Invision dropped the idea. To be honest i've not quite understood the need for them myself but I know some people do.  Have found a solution.

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Because Invision dropped the idea. To be honest i've not quite understood the need for them myself but I know some people do.  Have found a solution.

Skills. I always found it useful to read to the end of a thread before going back to reply/quote to a numbered post just in case it'd been done already by someone else. 

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's useful if one needs to say: "If I can refer the right honourable poster to post #176 they will note that Phantom is clearly coughing", for example.

Archived