IGNORED

Atmosphere Saturday

Red Army 75

4 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Should be better now , I might bring my Sainsbury's carrier bag to wave in the air ! As they started this. :)

Tesco, Ikea, Sainsbury's. They've all done their bit!, or as others might put it.... "every little helps!" 

9 minutes ago, streety_bcfc said:

I take it we can stand in the new "singing section" also can someone confirm its unreserved... Just want to double check incase someone tries to move me on if i'm sat in their season ticket seat. 

Yes that's fine. Club won't come out and publicly say we can stand for obvious reasons. But there will be a relaxed attitude to it. 

I have a feeling the section the Atyeo have moved to will be ridiculously busy on Saturday. Lots now know you can buy a ticket anywhere in the ground & get around to it unlike before in the Atyeo. 

Unless the club have plans in place to stop this, can see it being the busiest part of the ground.

Just now, Carey 6 said:

I have a feeling the section the Atyeo have moved to will be ridiculously busy on Saturday. Lots now know you can buy a ticket anywhere in the ground & get around to it unlike before in the Atyeo. 

Unless the club have plans in place to stop this, can see it being the busiest part of the ground.

I think this may be the case too, need stewards checking tickets on the stairs at least, but this is what they did in the Williams so I would assume the same procedure will be followed. 

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

It's sold out. Without a ticket in that area, not many will be allowed up there. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Just hope the naughty C word isn't used too often.

Agree.  I don't have any particular objections to the use of the c word, but I do feel it should only be used for special occasions.  The 'Sunday Best' of swear words, if you like.

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It's sold out. Without a ticket in that area, not many will be allowed up there. 

And I get that, but like the Williams, people used to just walk across to it and the stairwells were absolutely rammed every match. 

It'll be interesting to see how it goes. 

3 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Agree.  I don't have any particular objections to the use of the c word, but I do feel it should only be used for special occasions.  The 'Sunday Best' of swear words, if you like.

I didn't say that, so not sure why it's come up as my quote. I think as long as it's not aimed at fellow supporters in other parts of the ground, then it's fine. 

It's an apt collective term of endearment for Warnock, Holloway and all things Rovers. 

Just now, Carey 6 said:

And I get that, but like the Williams, people used to just walk across to it and the stairwells were absolutely rammed every match. 

It'll be interesting to see how it goes. 

You can't walk from block to block in the new stands. You can only enter via the "exit" to each block, where I guess they'll be doing ticket checks. 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You can't walk from block to block in the new stands. You can only enter via the "exit" to each block, where I guess they'll be doing ticket checks. 

Unless somethings changed,  you could walk the whole way across through the seats, which is what people had to do in the Williams because the bottom of the stairwells were stewarded. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think you can.... No barriers or anything stopping you from walking from S20 (where I was last year) to S26. Unless it has been changed. 

You cant walk from the Dolman side into the SS as it isnt connected (dividing wall)

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I didn't say that, so not sure why it's come up as my quote. I think as long as it's not aimed at fellow supporters in other parts of the ground, then it's fine. 

It's an apt collective term of endearment for Warnock, Holloway and all things Rovers. 

@Tomarse Bit of a bug there. I was quoting Redlionlad by highlighting specific text and it's been mistakenly attributed to @Bar BS3.  Sorry, mate.

Agree. Aimed at our fans it's divisive but as we all sit together now, let's hope it won't happen.  Don't really like it in a chant at away fans either tbh.  For me if tiu you going to use it it should be delivered in person face to face.  It demands that kind of reverence.

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Unless somethings changed,  you could walk the whole way across through the seats, which is what people had to do in the Williams because the bottom of the stairwells were stewarded. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

1 minute ago, streety_bcfc said:

I think you can.... 

Oh ok, you can't in the Dolman, where I sit. 

If you enter via the wrong "exit" for your block, you have to go back to the concourse and back up through the right one for your block.  

Maybe that's different in the SS. 

16 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

We have moved from the Atyeo. To the south stand. I'm really looking forward to the noise being created Saturday . The SS was loud at times last season. Hopefully with more singers in there the atmosphere will be better. Looking forward to it

Can't wait to hear 20,000 singing "Johnson Out" when we go 2 nil down, it'll be rocking...

16 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

We have moved from the Atyeo. To the south stand. I'm really looking forward to the noise being created Saturday . The SS was loud at times last season. Hopefully with more singers in there the atmosphere will be better. Looking forward to it

I must admit we could do with a cattle prod  up our arses in the south stand ,sometimes it's great but a little youthful enthusiasm certainly will help.

Archived