IGNORED

Who's the mystery injury?

EmersonsRed

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The way it's being kept quiet you'd think it's an attacking player.. could well be Reid as I'd understand why that would be kept quiet. Same for Diedhiou.

Suppose it could be Eliasson or O'Dowda but I don't know why they'd be kept quiet as they look like the second choice wide players right now.

Not Eliasson i dont think. Pretty sure i've just seen him in the centre in his City gear with fancy washbag looking like he's waiting to be picked up.

16 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

I reckon that should be our new chant for him. Instead of 'he scores when he likes' it would be (deep breath now)  - Bobby Reid he only scores against non leagues teams except Cheltenham, yeovil, Barnsley, Birmingham, Brentford and premier league teams when we play them in the cup! 

Pretty catchy :yes:

If he scores against many more teams I'm going to end up forgetting some when I do these lists- not convinced I haven't already!

23 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

True. if true, ie someone is defo out tonight.. the worst would be Reid, no probably Fielding arguably worse for us

If it is Reid , play Hinds his direct running at villla's aged defence would be a plus. Play him off Diedhieu, plus I'm sure he would be love to shine on the tv 

9 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Just listening to LJ's interview, says we have an injury, won't say who but that the individual was involved Tuesday and will miss the squad tonight. Will also have a scan today. The way he said it suggested it was a starting XI player.

I presume it has the potential to be quite bad, in my experiences if they've had to wait a few days for a scan it's for the swelling to reduce, so probably a knee or ankle injury?

Famara was taken off early on, could it be him? Can hardly see us keeping it under wraps if it was a fringe player...

Probably - we do have a history of bad luck when it comes to crocked strikers -

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Why does D J U R I C get autocorrected?

Is it not corrected to the spelling with the Bosnian alphabet?

Bit like the weird letter that is put in with the correction for Hörður.

The bolded one^ 

(Had to type H-O-R-D-U-R and come back in the edit to do this)

23 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

It's the split on here. Many think his distribution isn't good enough. I think a goalie just needs to stop the ball going im his net, FF is good at that.

Claudio Bravo's distribution is excellent. Perhaps we'd rather have him!

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Frankie's distribution is rubbish, but most other parts of his game are good/excellent. 

It's no coincidence that he's seen off competition from how many other keepers since he's been here..?!

Every keeper will make the odd howler, they all do, but Frankie he's proven that he's perfectly good at this level and without spending £5million Plus to tempt another teams first choice keeper here, I don't think we'd get much better, who it proven at this level or above. 

Thanks, first game last night in a while and thought Frankie was class. That one on one save in the first half he did really well to stay big, but yea some of his kicking was wayward. Alright when he kept it short though

29 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It was a joke Max (And what I thought was a funny little GIF) :blink:

yes that's why I keep watching it! I guess the snake was a connection to the post… :dunno:

It made me laugh! It wasn't a complaint at all!

It made me think of the bloke in the Beemer on the North Circular last night, who obviously had to wave his at every other vehicle as he cut them up…

Archived