IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Aston Villa FC match day thread

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Our most expensive player ever is underwhelming. He needs to up his game.  Really annoyed we haven't option of bringing Hinds on.

Bit harsh.. only his 5th championship game against one of the best defenders England have produced. I think he's held his own and worked Terry and Samba fairly hard. Hopefully we'll see the benefit of that as the game wears on. 

13 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

We didn't have a clear cut chance, how can we lack composure if we didn't have a clear sight of goal? The link between midfield and attack is where we lacked.

we didn't get a chance because the final ball is awful, that either means a lack of composure or a lack of talent

6 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Are you having a laugh? 

He's up against premier league quality defence. Who will be very up for it in the Sky cameras.

I think as pretty much a lone man up front he's find ok, putting himself about and had at least one chance. 

How about you just encourage and stop moaning ffs

Because I am an old City supporter who has seen so many better no9s

Reminds me of Terry Bush

1 minute ago, rwilliams90 said:

Decent half.

Some negative comments on here with people expecting Johnson to magically turn the game around, really odd.

Not sure what some people expect from us against a good, experienced side with a good manager.

To win, that's what we're all here for isn't it?  This team is in our division and was last year?

It's Villa, or did you buy into the Terry/Bruce love in.

6 minutes ago, rwilliams90 said:

Decent half.

Some negative comments on here with people expecting Johnson to magically turn the game around, really odd.

Not sure what some people expect from us against a good, experienced side with a good manager.

Some wont be happy that we weren't 4-0 up inside a minute.

Archived