IGNORED

OTIB Ongoing Quiz

BCFC Rich

How about we have an on going quiz. 

Simple rules -

1. All questions to be about City.

2. I'll posts a question. The first person to post the correct answer is the winner. (I will acknowledge the person who answers first with a post).

3. The person who I acknowledge as the winner then becomes quiz master and post a question of their own - we are then back to rule 1.

(It's probably best to quote the question you are answering so the quiz master gets a notification).

WHO AM I?

hold the record for the most amount of penalties scored in a single season in the football league, my total transfer fee throughout my career is over £1,000,000,  one of my previous clubs was Yeovil where I almost played 100 games. I then went on to play almost 100 games for Bristol City over a two year period

38 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

WHO AM I?

hold the record for the most amount of penalties scored in a single season in the football league, my total transfer fee throughout my career is over £1,000,000,  one of my previous clubs was Yeovil where I almost played 100 games. I then went on to play almost 100 games for Bristol City over a two year period

Lee Johnson! (Hang on, no...)

Mcindoe.

13 minutes ago, Robin Ashton said:

Well done, Euan! You get to ask a question.

But, it's only part of the answer, Caroline Hill recruited another City player during the 1981-82 season...

Well I would make that the question but you would get it straight away....

For which Asian club did Jamie McAllister play for before coming back to England for Exeter City?

Archived