IGNORED

OTIB Ongoing Quiz

BCFC Rich

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Why do you keep keys in the fridge Peg ?

I don't but when I go shopping, I unpack the bags and start loading the fridge. I inevitably put the keys down in the fridge to free up my hand to unload shopping. Then forget to pick them up again.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Tbh, the quiz is a bit slow - even something obscure like a burglars/fridges thread would probably get more replies. ;)

Unfortunately I haven't got any quiz questions about those appliances. I have about burglars though. Which player did Bristol city rob from Bristol rovers. :rofl2br:

42 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Ah ha, the plot thickens !

Ahhhh, don't tell me downends' keys landed in the mugful of Peg's left over Bisto. :doh:

What if the burglar snuck in later and fancied a midnight snack?

Would he find the keys and make a quick getaway in downends' car, or eat the keys in error while slurping down the gravy in his rush for sustenance?

Where had downend got to while all this was going on?

Upstairs....with...... PEG?:shocking: 

(Has that covered everything? if you can't beat 'em etc..)

18 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Ahhhh, don't tell me downends' keys landed in the mugful of Peg's left over Bisto. :doh:

Would he find the keys and make a quick getaway in downends' car, or eat the keys in error while slurping down the gravy in his rush for sustenance?

I didn't mean MY fridge you bunch of reprobates... :P

And Noggers, I use Tesco Gravy Granules. Bisto is so Tory.

50 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You are onto something here Noggers :blink: although not very PC if you listen to Peg's protestations.

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I thought I put them in the bowl in the middle of the lounge floor! :shocking:

OMG, Major Isewater might have them !!  When you were having the little "rendezvous" upstairs did you detect a little stubble in the dark ?

38 minutes ago, BigTone said:

OMG, Major Isewater might have them !!  When you were having the little "rendezvous" upstairs did you detect a little stubble in the dark ?

Only on OTIB can a thread about City questions migrate to swinging and female body hair.

I'm telling Dolly now Tone. You are going back in the cupboard.

13 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Only on OTIB can a thread about City questions migrate to swinging and female body hair.

I'm telling Dolly now Tone. You are going back in the cupboard.

I haven't asked in what region the stubble was yet Peg. Anyway it's all your fault for keeping your keys in the fridge in the first place !!!  This forum is seriously weird :innocent06:

Now let's bring the thread back on track:

Bristol City's first ground, St. John's Lane, missed out on a lot of revenue as the fans used to climb a hill and get a free view. What was the hill called?

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

I haven't asked in what region the stubble was yet Peg. Anyway it's all your fault for keeping your keys in the fridge in the first place !!!  This forum is seriously weird :innocent06:

Bristol City's first ground, St. John's Lane, missed out on a lot of revenue as the fans used to climb a hill and get a free view. What was the hill called?

Novers Hill to us Knowle Westers but now referred to laughingly as the Northern Slopes.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

jews hill..........do I win a fiver?

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

Got to be Lansdown Hill surely?

Archived