IGNORED

best position

where's the joy

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

The latter mate I reckon - she`ll also get all the public sympathy that`s going (rightly so under the circumstances I suppose) whereas our Wayne will get dogs abuse over it.

Some good money to be made from Hello exclusives too - Coleen - My Heartbreak Over Wayne anyone?

Totally his own fault though. You just can`t believe that with all the advisors that surround people like him these days he could be so dumb as to think it wouldn`t get into the public domain.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.caughtoffside.com/2017/09/03/wayne-rooney-faces-70m-divorce-threat-as-party-girl-revealed-as-6k-a-month-sugar-daddy-seeker/amp/

and with that said

2 hours ago, spudski said:

LJ mentioned recently that he see's Lloyd Kelly developing into a Centre Half.

The first time I saw him play was v Brislington as a Left-sided CB in a three (Derrick Williams replaced him for the second half v Keynsham).

Isn't he 6'3" (ish)?  If so, good, athletic CB height.

19 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Doggy style for me . :mf_sleep:

19 hours ago, shelts said:

From behind 

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who read that thread title and went into filth mode... 

5 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Fairplay to her as well. I think thats every time she's been pregnant that he's been caught doing something stupid.

I noticed that. Perhaps Colleen says "You ain't coming anywhere near me with that, look what happened last time!" and instead of manual manipulation, he goes out looking for any old bit of fluff (emphasis on the old preferably)

Korey Smith has played right back for one of his previous clubs I think and could do a job there, but he's better in midfield.  Also with the way we play with our full backs pushing up he doesn't have that attacking instinct.

Joe Bryan is versatile and could play as a central or left midfielder, but he seems strongest at left back.

One player who really benefitted from a change of poisition was Bradley Orr, who joined us as a below-average midfielder and became a really good right back.

4 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Coleen is upset at the embarrassment Wayne has caused and asks why he got into her car and didn't call Uber or put her in a taxi.

Surely the question is not why he didn't get a taxi, but why he was knocking about with a bit of a slapper ( again!) in the first place while Colleen is pregnant( again!)?

Rooney's brains appear to be  kept solely in his boots and his shorts.

22 hours ago, where's the joy said:

if booby reid can suddenly turn from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan by moving up the pitch

who else do you think is playing in a false position and would become much better if switched round? 

for me i would like to see joe bryan playing in centre mid and callum o dowda tried at left back 

many moons ago alan dicks switched clive whitehead back from left wing to left back and he became a fabulous player for us

flint at centre forward perhaps!!!!

You've made a right tit of yourself here :rofl2br:

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who read that thread title and went into filth mode... 

I noticed that. Perhaps Colleen says "You ain't coming anywhere near me with that, look what happened last time!" and instead of manual manipulation, he goes out looking for any old bit of fluff (emphasis on the old preferably)

I can't believe no one else went on the filfth . Glad we think alike !!!

Archived