IGNORED

Wolves away

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

I appreciate Diedhiou's hold up play is certainly questionable but surely he needs to start when you consider how little possession we might have. He'll hold it up better than Leko and I think him and Reid are forming some kind of partnership atm.

I don't see that Fammy deserves on current showing to start..weak in every area with the exception of 'in the air..

I know who I would rather have to 'pick up.....

17 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Leko's first touch was better than diedhiou's entire contribution. And im not saying that to try and sound harsh for the sake of it, diedhiou was really that bad Saturday. Leko got the ball on the right and danced around a few challenges before releasing it. He did a couple of other nice bits of play using his quick feet too. We looked so much better with leko alongside Bobby. Bobby got more of the ball, and Paterson was poor for most of the game but his game improved once leko was on the pitch. We controlled the final stages of the game brilliantly. Yes leko was only on for 20 minutes or so. But he did very well, and he has been a regular sub for a very good premier league side. You would think he should be able to get in our team. I say chuck him up front with Bobby.

Exactly, promising with a couple of nice touches, and maybe a better option than FD. 

1 hour ago, GasDestroyer said:

I can see us getting beat two or three nil tonight, but that is not a bad result for me, as probably expected. Most of the teams we have played are bottom half of this div, so this is a real test tonight. Wolves are/have been playing well.

Not hopeful.

Losing 2/3 is not a bad result? Well for me it is, Wolves flatter to deceive, don't really think they are as good as some think, I am thinking we can go there and win, why not, are they better than Watford ? Added that they had a narrow victory at home last Saturday, it's a good time to play and beat them

Wolves 1 City 3 .

10 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Losing 2/3 is not a bad result? Well for me it is, Wolves flatter to deceive, don't really think they are as good as some think, I am thinking we can go there and win, why not, are they better than Watford ? Added that they had a narrow victory at home last Saturday, it's a good time to play and beat them

Wolves 1 City 3 .

Which games have you watche this season where they have flattered to deceive?

20 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Anyone know of any decent places to park near their ground? 

Always parked in Peel St. car park on the west side of the ring road opposite Sainsburys.

£1 for the evening.

https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/peel_street/wv3/wolverhampton/?arriving=201709121900&leaving=201709122100

15/20 mins walk to the ground.

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Wolves 1 City 3 .

You obviously have not seen Wolves play this year, but I respect your optimism. 

5 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Wolves 1 City 3 .

Well you got half the score line right anyway :) .

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Well you got half the score line right anyway :) .

I know, and tbh Wolves don't flatter....they are lively, BUT we matched them, something we haven't done in recent seasons, and the quality of football in this league is outstanding, and we certainly are no also ran's  Still need a bit more defending nous, and who knows?

Archived