IGNORED

FC Koln @ Arsenal

Bazooka Joe

6 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

I'd say so. What has any foreign team/fans got to worry about in England anymore? 

Hopefully nothing. Too many Billy Big Bollocks creeping into online discussion these days. 

I'd like to take my nipper to the footy with no fear of aggro. The vast majority are the same. 

The only fear fans should have about other fans is that they embarrass the crap out of you by outsinging you for 90 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Kolns away numbers tonight > The previous 2 Bristol Rovers home attendances combined.

But there wasnt a cycling event on to draw the masses away.

Every home game we've had since full ground open > The previous 2 Bristol Rovers home attendances combined.

I wouldn't be  suprised if a few of the locals might give the German fans inside the Emirates a helping hand out of the Capital . Maybe some of the other London firms might be laughing or getting it together to fight for England against our foreign invaders!!!

You can't make it up!!:blink:

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Kolns away numbers tonight > The previous 2 Bristol Rovers home attendances combined.

But there wasnt a cycling event on to draw the masses away.

Cracking support, but not really comparable. Their city's population is more than double Bristol's. Can't help but feel jealous looking at the atmosphere elsewhere in Europe. Just dead in this country.

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Henry Winter is predictably full of righteous indignation, demanding that UEFA take action against touts operating outside Holloway tube station, which would be an interesting extension to their jurisdiction. Perhaps they could deal with the roadworks there as well.

Or deal with Arsenals computer system that failed to notice the hike in memberships from the Köln area of Germany! 

3 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

If they were allowed to become members and buy tickets for this game when applying from Germany, dear oh dear how unprofessional from Arsenal

And to think, we had a load of Brummies buying in the home ends... turfed most of them out.

If Arsenal can't do the same with their resources, what a farce they are. 

Archived