IGNORED

Burton

BCFC Rich

20 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Hope MoM curse doesn't strike - Another massive game which if we take 3 points, would set us up nicely for a packed AG vs Leeds

COYR's

The curse is a myth unsupported by evidence. The most you can say is that any team on an exceptional run of results is likely to regress to the mean at some point.

6 minutes ago, chinapig said:

The curse is a myth unsupported by evidence. The most you can say is that any team on an exceptional run of results is likely to regress to the mean at some point.

It is. There have been studies to prove you are no more likely to lose after your manager gets the award than if he hadn`t. It`s like the other myth about ten men being harder to beat - that isn`t true either. Fans just love a superstition though.

OMG, Mrs RRH has just washed my lucky scarf. Relegation beckons now!

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It is. There have been studies to prove you are no more likely to lose after your manager gets the award than if he hadn`t. It`s like the other myth about ten men being harder to beat - that isn`t true either. Fans just love a superstition though.

OMG, Mrs RRH has just washed my lucky scarf. Relegation beckons now!

I just hope Lee Johnson is still wearing the same unwashed underpants from the end of August.

As for Burton, Johno will make sure we put then to the sword. Friday night City will be sitting pretty in an automatic spot.

We are a winning machine. Ashton Gate is a ******* fortress.

4-0

:winner_third_h4h:

tfj

3 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

who pays ?

There is a quote from LJ in the linked article that I guess suggests Aus pay.

“Australia do teir best to look after players in his situation and he will be flying first class from Sydney, so should be able to get a good sleep. He will then be driven back to Bristol from Birmingham Airport."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-johnson-confirms-bristol-city-15578

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

There is a quote from LJ in the linked article that I guess suggests Aus pay.

“Australia do teir best to look after players in his situation and he will be flying first class from Sydney, so should be able to get a good sleep. He will then be driven back to Bristol from Birmingham Airport."

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-johnson-confirms-bristol-city-15578

well that all sorted out then ;o)

Friday the 13th (I'm not superstitious). Manager of the Month (I'm not, really). Coming back after the international break (just like last season)

Don't fck up City. Please treat Burton Albion with all the repect that they actually deserve. Work your asses off, and hopefully we can claim another win.

Excited about tomorrow, but still edgy until we get going.

31 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Friday the 13th (I'm not superstitious). Manager of the Month (I'm not, really). * Coming back after the international break (just like last season)

Don't fck up City. Please treat Burton Albion with all the repect that they actually deserve. Work your asses off, and hopefully we can claim another win.

Excited about tomorrow, but still edgy until we get going.

* I missed out LJ being on TV every time I look up.

Archived