IGNORED

Lansdowns Millions (Merged)

wendyredredrobin

15 hours ago, RedM said:

I haven't been up the training ground since a reserves game a few years ago, and have never been inside the buildings but I thought he had pretty much top of the range facilities? What would be gain by moving? Closer to Ashton Gate?  I guess we could have an all weather surface, a covered area for spectators for these matches, floodlights perhaps but when does 'training ground' blur into being a stadium for the ladies, u23's etc? 

Ashton Vale?

On 10/6/2017 at 05:46, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Lansdowns Millions, this could be a remake of the great Brewsters Millions, where SL has a £1 wager with JL that he can pick a tramp off the street and have him play for Ragass Rovers. 

I always wondered where Sinclair appeared from. 

Sorry to be an 80's movie dick,  but your thinking of trading places. 

If it was Brewsters millions SL would be dead and JL would have 30 to spend 30 million or get no inheritance. 

17 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

According to the financial guru that is Henbury Gas over on delusion central it`s because he`s been doing something dodgy and has a back tax bill to pay.

About time Steve got his lawyers onto that attention seeking, lying, fantasising turd IMO.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

There was a story about someone in Guernsey transferring $1.4 billion to an account in Singapore which is being investigated, but I guess there are lots of billionnaires in Guernsey.

No - there are just 2.

Weathiest is a family, so technically Steve is the wealthiest individual.

9 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

There was a story about someone in Guernsey transferring $1.4 billion to an account in Singapore which is being investigated, but I guess there are lots of billionnaires in Guernsey.

and lansdown's money isn't sat in a bank account, its in assets 

Archived