IGNORED

Gerry Gow's grandson

underhanded

An interesting read below on 20 of the best talents at Prem clubs (according to the Guardian of course). Always a good read, and you can look back at their previous articles in regards to this (Marcus Rashford being the stand out breakthrough player).

Anyway, noticed that Brennan Camp of Bournemouth is Gerry Gow's grandson. Was never aware of this so thought it'd be of interest to OTIB!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2017/oct/03/next-generation-2017-20-of-the-best-talents-at-premier-league-clubs 

4 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

When we met up with Gerry a couple of years ago in Weymouth he talked highly about his grandson. Got the impression he was with Reading but I can have miss understood.

No he was with Bournemouth and I think he was 14. At that time Bournemouth was top in the championship. Gerrys son said to me then, Bournemouth is no joke, never forget. That season Bournemouth went to pl.

What a legend of BCFC. Equally impressive  is his status at Marine Road as a "top 10 legend" when you consider he played just 45. games for them ( think this was the number). Proper Man City fans who watched most of those 45 games said he changed their dressing room single- handed yet always asked our score as soon his game was over. 

Archived