IGNORED

Tomorrow’s attendance

fanjita

I’ve just gone on the website and looked at what seats are still available for tomorrow.

Dolman stand,,9 available 

South stand,, none available 

Landsdown ( lower) 37 available 

Landsdown (Upper) 566 available 

it would appear that W1 and W2 in the upper Landsdown are not open.

so that’s only 612 seats available 

17 minutes ago, kanemochi said:

If the demand is there they'll open more blocks in the upper. So with 23,500 sold there's approx 3k available.

Now up to 23,700 sold according to "Gate Guide - Leeds United".  Chuck in 500 or so for segregation and a few more which aren't available for sale for whatever reason and it probably means there are around 2000-2500 left.  

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Some people may not want to buy tickets right at the back.  We dont open any other stand block by block.

It's not as bad as when they pretty much sold row by row last season!

Strikes me that tomorrow's game might be the biggest revenue-earner in the club's history.

The game is closing in on a sell out with tickets at full price. With modern-day (high) ticket prices, coupled with all the sales of food, drinks and merchandise, will Ashton Gate ever have generated more money from a single fixture - even allowing for inflation?

8 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Strikes me that tomorrow's game might be the biggest revenue-earner in the club's history.

The game is closing in on a sell out with tickets at full price. With modern-day (high) ticket prices, coupled with all the sales of food, drinks and merchandise, will Ashton Gate ever have generated more money from a single fixture - even allowing for inflation?

And in the era of FFP, the actual ticket sale number will be announced. Unlike some of the 35,000 ones in the 1970's becoming 27,000!

7 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I'm particularly looking forward to when they they make a really big deal of announcing the attendance over the annoy, and are met with a round of sarcastic cheers from the away end.

I hate that they ******* do that, nothing as tinpot as hearing the proudest man in the SW, Downsy, scream about our record crowd.

13 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I hate that they ******* do that, nothing as tinpot as hearing the proudest man in the SW, Downsy, scream about our record crowd.

Ffs hope he dosn't . 25 k will be a decent crowd at this level but **** me lets wind our necks in a bit. I still think we have a lot more in the tank att wise than 25 k as a club IMO.

13 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

I'm particularly looking forward to when they they make a really big deal of announcing the attendance over the tannoy, and are met with a round of sarcastic cheers from the away end.

13 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

It's so cringeworthy when that happens. I really hope Downsy cuts out that sort of nonsense.

On another note, with a big crowd today I hope we get a good performance and result. That game at the end of last season against Brum was a bit of a let down and it would be good if those extra fans see something to entice them back so that 20K-plus crowds become more of a norm.

Archived