IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Crystal Palace FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread 13

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Just got these replays on and Đurić is being manhandled for the second by Tomkins and then he absolutely powers him away from the ball ans flops him on the floor 

He really has got the beating of his marker so far.

He was hanging off him the whole time. Great strength and desire from Đurić. Delighted for him to score.

1 minute ago, CiderHider said:

Men against boys, all they have is pace. Pace is not enough against a team of hard nuts and proper footballers like we have.

Palarse first string is shit and so is their second string, stop fawning over them, Christ you're pathetic.

It was enough for them to score and hit the bar. I never fawned over them, we were just far worse than them for most of the half. Our "hard nuts" let them through pretty easily for their goal.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Brownhill our best player first half. Really looks comfortable against their quality. Palace look amazing but faded a bit. Maybe got a bit complacent when 1 up and having created many chances. Bryan really not a winger but doing his defensive duties well. Pack and Wright really struggled. Wright with his distribution, pack more with the pace of their team.

He is getting better all the time.

That went from the sublime (Palarse) to the ridiculous (2-1 half time for City) with the man mountain coming on. More of an even contest towards the end of that first half. Sako looks very dangerous for them, but we are playing a bit now. Great assists from Palarse for Matty Taylor's goal....I'm surprised that they didn't have a pop themselves?!!! COYR!

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

It was enough for them to score and hit the bar. I never fawned over them, we were just far worse than them for most of the half. Our "hard nuts" let them through pretty easily for their goal.

Im taking the piss, Im taking the piss becuase it makes no matter and im fed up of hoping that being nice and respectful wins, why the **** should i credit Palarse players when they are going to beat us?

No **** them, I hate them, I hate anyone who isnt City and they are London scum, i hope we fight them and we break their legs, i want their bus to break down so they are stuck in Swindon tonight.

Palarse fans hate us, I dont know why you are all being so nice to them.  

12 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Why the actual fewk did you type that?

Got the partnership I wanted. Matty - nippy and awkward, Đurić - wins all the headers. Will be watching how they work together with interest.

Pity we didn't have this option v Burton-would have bagged us the points.

Archived