IGNORED

Magic Sponge podcast - David Noble

'Orns

Apologies if someone else has posted this, but can't find it anywhere

The Magic Sponge is back, and their first guest of the new series is no other than David Noble

No City related stories as such, although a funny story about a night out in Bristol with Keogh going badly wrong, but worth a listen (for those who haven't listened to a TMS podcast before, they are a bit sweary, so I wouldn't advise listening to it on a family night)

I was surprised that most of the stories involved alcohol......

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Apologies if someone else has posted this, but can't find it anywhere

The Magic Sponge is back, and their first guest of the new series is no other than David Noble

No City related stories as such, although a funny story about a night out in Bristol with Keogh going badly wrong, but worth a listen (for those who haven't listened to a TMS podcast before, they are a bit sweary, so I wouldn't advise listening to it on a family night)

I was surprised that most of the stories involved alcohol......

Post a link if you find it, I love a good podcast.

21 minutes ago, BookEnd said:

That was quality, first time listening to TMS, absolutely hilarious...any good previous episodes worth a listen worth a mention. Loved it. 

To be honest, if you like Bullard and the other two I'd listen to the lot. It's all a bit childish, but it does make I laugh

Even if it's someone you're not interested in, or haven't heard of I'd give it a try. Not a massive fan of when Bullard isn't around and Kevin Gallon jumps in, but still worth a listen

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

To be honest, if you like Bullard and the other two I'd listen to the lot. It's all a bit childish, but it does make I laugh

Even if it's someone you're not interested in, or haven't heard of I'd give it a try. Not a massive fan of when Bullard isn't around and Kevin Gallon jumps in, but still worth a listen

Yeah you're Right just blasted through Akinfenwa and Joe Jordans. Hilarious podcast. The stories and banter behind the scenes is amazing, Bullard is a funny guy. Going to binge listen alot to these... quality stuff. 

The referee interviews are a great insight and so bloody funny given the language and candid approach to the podcast. Listening to Mark Halsey's now. Goodness me, these are pure gold to listen too. Thanks woodsy. Perfect listening material while working or chilling out. Although it does make me giggle. Believe me that is a bloody rare thing :D :D

Exactly mate will not be  everyone's cup of tea but I love the non 'PC' banter and some of the interviews are so insightful as to what actually happens behind the scenes. It's a mixture of absolute insight to a outburst of giggles. Quality stuff. :)

21 hours ago, BookEnd said:

That was quality, first time listening to TMS, absolutely hilarious...any good previous episodes worth a listen worth a mention. Loved it. 

Graham Stacks is the best I think. Ray Parlour’s is incredible too. 

Otjer than those two - Clinton Morrison, Lee Hendrie & Jon Parkin’s are great as well

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Graham Stacks is the best I think. Ray Parlour’s is incredible too. 

Otjer than those two - Clinton Morrison, Lee Hendrie & Jon Parkin’s are great as well

The story's I hear about stacksy give me hysterics mate. I must listen. Hendrie is next on my list.  And 'fatty' Jon parkin

Excuse any grammatical errors in so high on the Cardiff win...... And thatchers haze. Right now ahaaaa. What a dayyyyyyyy

Archived